Then add the Data1 field and the next record.
9. The contents of all rows.
10. Finish, you can try it now.
- Easier without learn database programming languages (SQL).
- Can be accessed online anywhere, be it a computer or smartphone (download the Google Spreadsheet app on playstore).
- No hosting rental fee required.
- No worry overload bandwidth or full server.
- Can create permissions for certain records, fields and sheets.
- Speed of data load faster than database on hosting.
- There is history data to restore data before or after change.
- Can not / have not found a way to CRUD (Create, Update, Delete) data directly on Construct 2 event. (you can learn CRUD with Google Spreadsheet API, it's very confusing for me)
- Until now not found, if any will be updated this tutorial.
Using Google Spreadsheets as data storage is more effective than a database on a hosting (SQL Database) is because Google Spreadsheet has the same functionality with capabilities that exceed SQL Database.