By embedding games on your website or application you are agreeing to the Construct.net Arcade Terms of Service.
Very fun two-player game. Player one (the cop) has to catch player two (the robber) before he gets away with the money. Start in your cars and crash them or ditch them. Also you can steal other cars.
- added partial gamepad support
- made it possible to cancel a power-up by pressing the 'special' key
- made it impossible for the cop to catch the robber while the cop is in a car
- added Rocket powerup
- added new key for built-in powerups
- added built-in road tacks to cop cars
- the cop can now catch the robber while the cop is in a car
- added level selection menu
- changed default controls
You can find the controls in the 'options' section.
In the 'options' section, click on a key to select it. Then press a key to change that control to the key you pressed.
Police cars have extra speed and built-in road tacks.
Robber cars have built-in smoke screen.
The robber must first collect the money which will activate the getaway zone.
The robber or his car must be ENTIRELY in the getaway zone for a full second to win.
The power ups are:
Speed: Make your player and/ or car faster, lasts for 25 seconds
Repair kit: While on foot, repair a crashed car, lasts until use
Road tacks: Press the 'special' key to lay tacks, if a car hits them they will crash, lasts until use
Shield: Makes your car invincible, lasts for 10 seconds
Rocket: Makes your car super fast and invincible, lasts for 3 seconds
Post questions or ideas about this game here: