BigKabeza's Forum Posts

  • This is important for me as well...+1

  • For what I have seem Constrcut3 is just Construct2.1.

    I think like this due to this marketing campaing that show us one thing today, one bottom tomorrow.

    By the moment, nothing impressive

  • Witheiz No money, no honey

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow!, Why so small?

    I just trying a capx of another guy from the forum with similar properties.

    He uses 426x240 with scale inner.

    It looks full screen on my device on preview on browser, but I didn´t compile to make a real test.

    Maybe is helpful.

  • What resolution are you using on your project?

    Scale outer?

  • the Mnk

    I have tested on a huawei tablet 8 inch. I have margins top-down-left and rigth. Even close and reopen still margins on 4 sides. Not fullscreen

  • Go to your googleplay developer console<apk<click on your last version<APK file SHA1 digest< here it is

  • Absollutelly +1

  • WOW! That pdf is amazing. Long time ago I was struggeling with normal maps with not too much succes. After reading your tutorial I will do.

    Great job! and thanks for share with the community.

    ))

  • LeuNoeleeste It´s sounds quite cool.

  • Another +1

    And also we need a updated list of all the plugins that we can use.

  • Sure, Construct3 any news topic is as yell on a cave and listen your echo. I really hope C3 to release because I love this sofware. But all this secretism is not serius. 2 years without update!?,,maybe there is nothing to update

  • — Maybe you have kept your project inside a folder that is inside a folder that is inside a folder and so on.

    Or the name of your app is too long.

    I only fall over this 2 options

  • — It´s not allow in GooglePlay to use this kind of words in your tittle, so I had to modificate it. But still inside the app F%$· or d%$ is the real name.

    I´m going to take your suggestion and modify the subject of this post.

    Aurora Australis My game is thousands of miles away from ***** Still is +16

  • In my game can happen two things: You arrive to the end and you "make love" or you die in the way.

    Is for that reason that the titlle is : F*** or die.

    I know the script is so so so stupid, I agree with that. But in the game there is no situations of real **** and if you see in google play is +16 aged.

    If there are children in the forum it´s ok, there are adults as well.

    F*** is a verb that means to f***, you could say "make love" if you are more confortable.

    What about if the name of my game were: Total war.

    There are a lot of violence on that tittle, because you know what a war means, but probably nobody says something.

    But *** is a really stupid taboo.

    So educate your children as you want, but let me put the tittle I want to my games.

    Thanks

    (I repeat: if Im going to be banned for the tittle of the topic or for say my opinion, just let me know, and I will change the tittle of this post).