Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Is it this problem?

I use C3 to build Xcode project and build final ipa with Xcode.

Not using https://phonegap.com/

Do you have any sucess using C3 builded xcode project?

You may try it, do not works.

• Please help!

• Please help!

Hi fanjiangang,

I'm sorry for late reply but I had to rethink of how can I help in your case. And I have some good news. I asked a friend to test a project with Ultimate ADS with Xcode and he managed to get it working. I asked for a tutorial so I could send it to you.

I should have the tutorial soon, so you could just follow step by step.

Thank you for your patience.

• OK. I will wait. Thank you.

• Hi, is there any update?

Not yet but it is a weekend, so I don't dare to rush anyone on Sunday. Please give it a bit more time. I'll ask him on Monday.

The Generating the Xcode project on the Mac using Cordova CLI tutorial is now available. Please note at the bottom the "ADS" button which reveals additional content about Ultimate ADS.

• Hi there!

I just bought this plugin but I'm too stupid to figure out how to install it correctly. I just created a folder in exporters/html5/plugins and pasted the UltimateAds.c2Addon in the folder. Obviously, this is not the way to do it so could someone please help me

When I open Construct 2 I get this message:

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games /

• Okay, I kept on Googling and found out that I'm just supposed to drag the Addon-file to the Construct 2 window. Sorry for that

• Hi there!

When you click on a certain sprite, a rewarded video is playing but if you stop the video before it ends you are suppose to go to a different layout.

On video stopped / System / Go to layout X

The problem is that sometimes, not always, when you watch the full video you are still sent to layout x. Sometimes even before the video starts. Can anyone figure out why?

Also, sometimes when clicking on that specific sprite nothing happens. I assume that's because the video has not loaded yet because if you wait a while and then click on it a video pops up. If it is because the video has not loaded, what's the proper way to check if the video has not loaded. I tried to invert the "Is Video Loaded" but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games /

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there!

When you click on a certain sprite, a rewarded video is playing but if you stop the video before it ends you are suppose to go to a different layout.

On video stopped / System / Go to layout X

The problem is that sometimes, not always, when you watch the full video you are still sent to layout x. Sometimes even before the video starts. Can anyone figure out why?

Also, sometimes when clicking on that specific sprite nothing happens. I assume that's because the video has not loaded yet because if you wait a while and then click on it a video pops up. If it is because the video has not loaded, what's the proper way to check if the video has not loaded. I tried to invert the "Is Video Loaded" but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games / http://www.TomoloGames.com

Hi

Please post here or send me (toby@neexeen.com) the capx (or a snippet with that code) so I could see how you do it. There might be hundreds of non-plugin related reasons why you have unexpected result in your app so it's better not to just guess.

Thanks

• Hi Toby!

I've sent you an e-mail now. Thank you for replying, I really appreciate it

• Hello everyone!

I'm having some problems with Rewarded video not loading. It work sometimes but more often than not, the video doesn't load. Can you guys see if there's anything I need to change? I have a Variabel called "WatchTime" so if the video doesn't load within 60 seconds you are sent to another layout so you doesn't get stuck.

I would be super happy if you could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games

• Hello

How do you make apk with these plugins inside construct 3 with android Cordova please answer here thank you

• Hello everyone!

I'm having some problems with Rewarded video not loading. It work sometimes but more often than not, the video doesn't load. Can you guys see if there's anything I need to change? I have a Variabel called "WatchTime" so if the video doesn't load within 60 seconds you are sent to another layout so you doesn't get stuck.

I would be super happy if you could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games

Based on what you think the video is not loaded? I don't see you stopping the timer when a video is loaded so it will move to "NotLoad" layout no matter if it's loaded or not.

Also, note that on event 7 you start loading another video and immediately go to layout "Worlds". Loading a video is asynchronous so before the loading gets completed you switch to "Worlds" layout. Be sure to have conditions there which check if the video is loaded.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)