Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hello

How do you make apk with these plugins inside construct 3 with android Cordova please answer here thank you

Hi there,

In the very first post here you will find a series of video tutorials explaining everything step by step.

• > Hello everyone!

>

> I'm having some problems with Rewarded video not loading. It work sometimes but more often than not, the video doesn't load. Can you guys see if there's anything I need to change? I have a Variabel called "WatchTime" so if the video doesn't load within 60 seconds you are sent to another layout so you doesn't get stuck.

>

>

>

> I would be super happy if you could help me out with this.

>

> Thanks in advance,

> Tomolo Games

>

Based on what you think the video is not loaded? I don't see you stopping the timer when a video is loaded so it will move to "NotLoad" layout no matter if it's loaded or not.

Also, note that on event 7 you start loading another video and immediately go to layout "Worlds". Loading a video is asynchronous so before the loading gets completed you switch to "Worlds" layout. Be sure to have conditions there which check if the video is loaded.

When the video is loaded, the "Play-button" is visible so that's how I know when a video has loaded. It works sometimes, but more often than not it doesn't work.

The timer is not stopped if it's loaded or not, that's true, but it doesn't really make a difference when it's comes to the problem with the video not loading. Once the video has started to play there haven't been any problem. You don't go to "NotLoad-layout" if the video is playing.

Yeah, on event 7 I can remove the "Load Video" because it doesn't make a difference if it's there or not because I have a "Load Video" on the start of the layout but I didn't when I first put it there. It's when the user stop the video you go to the layout "Worlds" not if the video stop loading.

• How to make apk with inside construct 3 with android Cordova export not to export it but make it fully inside construct 3

• When the video is loaded, the "Play-button" is visible so that's how I know when a video has loaded. It works sometimes, but more often than not it doesn't work.

Thank you for explanations. Unfortunately, I can't help until I know it's a plugin's issue. Can you confirm you have the same problem while using the example capx project?

Out of the ~150 people using this plugin, no one ever reported this issue, that's why I believe the issue is rather in your project than the plugin. Please try to make a basic implementation without toggling the layouts and timers and see if the problem still exists.

Thanks

• How to make apk with inside construct 3 with android Cordova export not to export it but make it fully inside construct 3

If you want to build an APK entirely inside C3, then I'm afraid that Scirra allows that only with their built-in native plugins. To use Ultimate Ads you must follow the tutorials available in this thread and on Store page.

Thanks

• Hello,

Thank so much ads work perfect

• Hello,

Thank so much ads work perfect

I'm happy to hear that! Thanks for the purchase

• Excellent plugin, works perfectly in Cordova 6 and 7, which I usually create my projects.

• Hello,

Toby R

I would like to purchase this great plugin., i only have one question regarding frequency capping

In rewarded videos:

I would like to limit the number of ads the user can see to 1 per hour

Can i do that with the plugin or would i have to do it programatically in counstruct?

If i have to do it programatically would you help me figure it out?

Thank you!

• Hello Again,

Last time everything work perfect when try export then build with phonegap apk file... But this time i get error ..

This is what i did :

• choose " Minify Script "
    • Choose Cordova
    • Added the line in my project xml file

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" />

Build Date: 2018-03-04 21:13:00 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUGIN OUTPUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-inappbrowser" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-inappbrowser" at "2.0.2" for android

Fetching plugin "construct-mobile-advert@1.0.17" via npm

Installing "construct-mobile-advert" at "1.0.17" for android

Subproject Path: CordovaLib

Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" via npm

Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" at "1.3.3" for android

This plugin is only applicable for versions of cordova-android greater than 4.0. If you have a previous platform version, you do *not* need this plugin since the whitelist will be built in.

Fetching plugin "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" via npm

Installing "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" at "1.0.11" for android

Fetching plugin "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-common" via npm

Installing "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-common" at "1.0.4" for android

Fetching plugin "cocoon-plugin-ads-common" via npm

Installing "cocoon-plugin-ads-common" at "1.0.3" for android

Fetching plugin "cocoon-plugin-common" via npm

Installing "cocoon-plugin-common" at "1.0.2" for android

COMPILE OUTPUT

Running command: /project/gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b /project/build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m -Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true

The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action) instead.

at build_a011ug76ipt3a39rdo20rcwem.run(/project/build.gradle:137)

The JavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.

Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.

The TaskInputs.source(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Please use TaskInputs.file(Object).skipWhenEmpty() instead.

The ProjectDependency.getProjectConfiguration() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.

ModuleDependency.getConfiguration() has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Use ModuleDependency.getTargetConfiguration() instead.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'project'.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':_debugApkCopy'.

> Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:11.2.0.

Required by:

project :

Required by:

project :

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 1.447 secs

Command finished with error code 1: /project/gradlew cdvBuildDebug,-b,/project/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true,-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m,-Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true

Error: /project/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred configuring root project 'project'.

Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':_debugApkCopy'.

Required by:

project :

Required by:

project :

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/project/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

• Hi nexusgames,

I don't think your error is related to my plugin. In the logs you can see that it has been installed successfully. Can you try to compile without my plugin to ensure it's the error source?

Thanks

• Hello,

I'm so sorry... it was my fault because i don't noticed that i added " C3 Admob plugin " inside my project and this caused the error. Now everything work perfect.

Thank You

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Publishing with iTunes Connect it says the app contains IDFA and wants to know how it is being used and if it is being honored if the user sets a configuration for IDFA.

Can you provide any information about IDFA and this plugin?

• Publishing with iTunes Connect it says the app contains IDFA and wants to know how it is being used and if it is being honored if the user sets a configuration for IDFA.

Can you provide any information about IDFA and this plugin?

Hi ggibson1,

Unfortunately, I know nothing about the IDFA. You may want to contact Ludei in this regards as the Cordova base of this plugin comes from them.

• Hi Toby R,

first of all, sorry for my english (xDD) and thanks for the plugin, I bought it with the IAP pack.

I applied it to my project, but I'm having some issues to play the videos. Sometimes it works and show the video, but sometimes not. I saw the example video and I did it the same way, but didn't work (the video reproduces once and then never again, even using the "load video" action).

I tried lot of combinations and the most stable is my last, which it continues doing problems.

My game has a selection level menu, when you select any level, a separated loading layout appears and when the load bar ends, it goes to the ingame level layout. I load the video reward in the load screen (on start layout > load video). Then, in my ingame event sheet I have this:

I don't know if that's a correct way to use the plugin but is the most consistent version of a lot I tried. As I said, it works sometimes. What I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)