Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • It looks good to me Diepther

Maybe you have a fill rate problem? Do you test with test mode on or on real ads?

• Hi Toby, I have a similar problem..

Banner and Interstitial Ads work perfectly, but Video Ads do not show.

Video ads get loaded, but still never show. I tried with both: Test mode enabled and disabled. No luck.

Can you please look into this. Thanks.

• Hi Toby, I have a similar problem..

Banner and Interstitial Ads work perfectly, but Video Ads do not show.

Video ads get loaded, but still never show. I tried with both: Test mode enabled and disabled. No luck.

Can you please look into this. Thanks.

I can tell that I hear that from time to time but every time it's solved it turns out it's not a plugin's bug. The plugin is there unchanged for a long time now and works for many people so that allows me to "blame" other things.

Could you please try to remove the AdUnit ID from AbMob and create a new one and try again? Also try different wrapper just for test maybe. And make sure you test on a real device as emulators may not work correctly sometimes. And ultimately have you checked with other devices?

I know some suggestions may sound silly but we were solving such issues with even more silly attempts which for who knows what reason ended up successfully. So please give it some more tries with different variations.

• Hello Toby, i bought your plugin, looks good but...i did every video tutorial, but is still not showing inster ads and rewarded video or banner ( im using C3)

I tried ultimate ads on test mode enabled ( not getting the ads test image) and disabled with my own admob id ( not getting ads or exaples)

Im testing on a real device with android 5.1.

Also, i opened the config.xml file in \res\xml inside the project and i did not found the "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" part from others posts.

Its my first game ;_;

• Hello Toby, i bought your plugin, looks good but...i did every video tutorial, but is still not showing inster ads and rewarded video or banner ( im using C3)

I tried ultimate ads on test mode enabled ( not getting the ads test image) and disabled with my own admob id ( not getting ads or exaples)

Im testing on a real device with android 5.1.

Also, i opened the config.xml file in \res\xml inside the project and i did not found the "cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" part from others posts.

Its my first game ;_;

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have no control over what C3 export does and it may change often as C3 is young so in such case please add either

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" />[/code:3e8rxl9d] (for Android)

OR

[code:3e8rxl9d]<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-ios-admob" />[/code:3e8rxl9d] (for iOS)

manually to the config.xml and try again.
  • I did and its not working... Not showing the ads Also i added the permision of network status on the androidmanifest.xml and the dependencies of google ads... I am using android studio to test the apk on my cellphone

[quote:1w88bdfj]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<widget xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" version="1.0.0.0" id="com.mycompany.myapp" android-versionCode="1000000">

-<feature name="InAppBrowser">

<param name="android-package" value="org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser.InAppBrowser"/>

</feature>

-<feature name="Whitelist">

<param name="android-package" value="org.apache.cordova.whitelist.WhitelistPlugin"/>

<param name="onload" value="true"/>

</feature>

<name>Juego Uno</name>

<description>testeo</description>

<author href="http://"/>

<allow-intent href="http://*/*"/>

<allow-intent href="https://*/*"/>

<icon width="256" src="www/icons/icon-256.png" height="256" density="xxxhdpi"/>

<icon width="128" src="www/icons/icon-128.png" height="128" density="xhdpi"/>

<icon width="114" src="www/icons/icon-114.png" height="114"/>

<icon width="32" src="www/icons/icon-32.png" height="32"/>

<icon width="16" src="www/icons/icon-16.png" height="16"/>

<access origin="*"/>

<preference name="loglevel" value="DEBUG"/>

<preference name="orientation" value="portrait"/>

<preference name="fullscreen" value="false"/>

<preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="true"/>

<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="22"/>

<preference name="android-targetSdkVersion" value="23"/>

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob"/>

</widget>

• I did the admob guide using the ad id in the guide and here is what its on my mainactivity.java

[quote:15tks4ye]package com.mycompany.myapp;

import android.os.Bundle;

import org.apache.cordova.*;

import com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAds;

public class MainActivity extends CordovaActivity

{

override

public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)

{

super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

MobileAds.initialize(this,"ca-app-pub-3940256099942544~3347511713");

// enable Cordova apps to be started in the background

Bundle extras = getIntent().getExtras();

if (extras != null && extras.getBoolean("cdvStartInBackground", false)) {

moveTaskToBack(true);

}

// Set by <content src="index.html" /> in config.xml

loadUrl(launchUrl);

}

}

• GabrielIq What do you use to wrap the final game? PhoneGap, Cocoon, C3 wrapper or commandline Cordova?

• GabrielIq What do you use to wrap the final game? PhoneGap, Cocoon, C3 wrapper or commandline Cordova?

Its exported from C3 on android cordoba,debug apk. I did export for android studio project too, to try to modify the gradle for ads, but still not working.

Trying to test all the ways.

With the default mobile advert plugin i can see the test ads, but not with the Ultimate ads plugin....

• > GabrielIq What do you use to wrap the final game? PhoneGap, Cocoon, C3 wrapper or commandline Cordova?

>

Its exported on android cordoba,debug apk. I did export for android studio project too. Trying to test all the ways.

With the default mobile advert plugin i can see the test ads, but not with the Ultimate ads plugin....

Alright so if you do it directly with Cordova then please do not add the XML part manually. Instead please run the following command from the command line.

cordova plugin add cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob[/code:inzo4cz2]

This will add the plugin to your project and make the required references. Let me know if it worked for you please.
  • >

> > GabrielIq What do you use to wrap the final game? PhoneGap, Cocoon, C3 wrapper or commandline Cordova?

> >

> Its exported on android cordoba,debug apk. I did export for android studio project too. Trying to test all the ways.

>

> With the default mobile advert plugin i can see the test ads, but not with the Ultimate ads plugin....

>

Alright so if you do it directly with Cordova then please do not add the XML part manually. Instead please run the following command from the command line.

cordova plugin add cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob[/code:16asui3j]

This will add the plugin to your project and make the required references. Let me know if it worked for you please.

Excuse me for my ignorance, Wich command line in construct 3?

If is my own command line, wich are the previous commands before the add plugin section?

I never installed a plugin by command, and there is no guide on the forum

• Excuse me for my ignorance, Wich command line in construct 3?

If is my own command line, wich are the previous commands before the add plugin section?

I'm sorry I misunderstood you. It's 5 am here I'm a bit tired. I thought you mean that you made it with Cordova CLI... alright so please do not build the APK directly in C3. Instead during export to Android cordova, you will have an option to download the project zipped. Then open the config.xml, enter the XML part we talked about earlier "<plugin..." and save the config.xml.

Now you can zip it and wrap with PhoneGap for instance. Maybe you can also upload it back to C3 system? I don't know because I never tested it with C3 APK builder and never wrote it works there as Scirra restricts not their plugins for whatever reason (since other service providers do not). But you can try.

Basically, you have several choices:

• you can do as I said with downloading the zip and editing config.xml and then using Phonegap
    • you can download that zip and use Cocoon (it's a bit different approach, please see the video tutorial and this one)
    • you can download and edit the zip and try to upload it back to C3 and make an APK there (I haven't tried that)
    • you can use Cordova CLI, but that's rather for advanced users

Actually, all I'm explaining here is also covered in the video tutorials I prepared for this plugin. So please try any of the approaches I listed and It will work. I am going off to bed, so if you'll need any further assistance I should be online tomorrow.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i modified the config.xml like you said, adding the plugin and still not working

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<widget android-versionCode="1000000" id="com.avisos.miavisos" version="1.0.0.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets" xmlns:cdv="http://cordova.apache.org/ns/1.0">

<feature name="ConstructAd">

<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" spec="~1.0.6" />

<param name="android-package" value="com.scirra.ConstructAd" />

</feature>

<feature name="Whitelist">

<param name="android-package" value="org.apache.cordova.whitelist.WhitelistPlugin" />

<param name="onload" value="true" />

</feature>

<name>adstertes</name>

<description>avisos</description>

<author />

<allow-intent href="http://*/*" />

<allow-intent href="https://*/*" />

<icon density="xxxhdpi" height="512" src="www/icons/icon-512.png" width="512" />

<icon height="256" src="www/icons/icon-256.png" width="256" />

<icon density="xhdpi" height="128" src="www/icons/icon-128.png" width="128" />

<icon density="mdpi" height="64" src="www/icons/icon-64.png" width="64" />

<icon height="32" src="www/icons/icon-32.png" width="32" />

<icon height="16" src="www/icons/icon-16.png" width="16" />

<access origin="*" />

<preference name="loglevel" value="DEBUG" />

<preference name="orientation" value="portrait" />

<preference name="fullscreen" value="false" />

<preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="true" />

<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="21" />

<preference name="android-targetSdkVersion" value="23" />

</widget>

• i modified the config.xml like you said, adding the plugin and still not working

Please be more precise. Not working using which wrapper? PhoneGap? Cocoon? C3? What have you tried?

Also, I don't know what's the ConstructAd feature. Are you using both C3 and Ultimate Ads plugins?

<feature name="ConstructAd">
    </feature>
    [/code:2dmkt1vf]

Please put this line 
    [code:2dmkt1vf]<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" />[/code:2dmkt1vf] 

After some "<preference " line. Not in the "<feature ", that's also in the video tutorial.
  • > i modified the config.xml like you said, adding the plugin and still not working

>

>

Please be more precise. Not working using which wrapper? PhoneGap? Cocoon? C3? What have you tried?

Also, I don't know what's the ConstructAd feature. Are you using both C3 and Ultimate Ads plugins?

> <feature name="ConstructAd">
    </feature>
    [/code:1du3vmlu]

Please put this line 
    [code:1du3vmlu]<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" />[/code:1du3vmlu] 
    After some "<preference " line. Not in the "<feature ", that's also in the video tutorial.

I did a simple project with 3 text objects being changed with a int goblal variable and 1 touch object to show video,to test the 3 different type of ads with ultimateads and mobile advert to see if was my mistake on some kind of event or action, but i did all integration ads on your videos.

Its on C3, and as u said, i did an android export project, open the config xml, and adding the plugin, and this time is after the preference, but still not showing ads...

Its posible to update your plugin Ultimate ads on the future please?, because mobile advert is working, but your addon has a lot of more features, just like adding the banner on the top, on finished video and more..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)