I think I've followed the videos correctly, but my banner ads aren't showing.
I've exported for iOS as Cordova and built in PhoneGap.
I've done the following:
- Insert UltimateAds object into app.
- Set banner ID to AdMob test ID for iOS
- Set Test Mode to Enabled.
- System > On start of layout > UltimateAds > Load a banner ad
- System > On start of layout > UltimateAds > Set banner layout BOTTOM_CENTER
- UltimateAds > On banner Loaded > UltimateAds > Show banner ad
In the config.xml, before </widget> I've added the line: <plugin name="cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob" />
In the Plugins tab on PhoneGap there's the following plugin:
cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob npm * 1.0.11 n/a android,ios,winphone
Any idea what I'm missing or doing wrong?
For iOS you should use cocoon-plugin-ads-ios-admob plugin instead of cocoon-plugin-ads-android-admob in your config.xml. It's also mentioned in the video tutorials. I understand it's easy to miss some detail among so many information from the video. Let me know if it helped.