The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Downloaded this for a contest, no regrets.

• Hi I'm gonna mess around with this and then make a game

• Artist by nature, Electronic engineer on the way and Me by default.

• WAS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Estou satisfeito por fazer parte desta comunidade que está em constante crescimento.

Através do Youtube eu pude conhecer a ferramenta, e pelos tutoriais ficar impressionado pela criação intuitiva do Motor de jogos.

Quero dedicar o ano de 2018 me dedicando a ferramenta para criar meus jogos ..^^..

Fiquei inspirado a dar luz a minha criatividade.

Afinal de contas, o Game Over quem decide é o Desenvolvedor, e não vou deixar minhas ideias terem um Game Over sem ver a luz do dia.

Estou feliz por fazer parte desta família.

• Hi all, my name is Jasper,

Our forum is very useful, so I like it very much

Nice to meet everyone and hope to receive help from people

Thanks,

• Hi, my name is Mat, I'm currently trying to create interactive learning content for both Windows an Mac on construct 3. I'm a former Macromedia/Adobe Director user. The tool seems to be tricky but I hope I'll figure it out soon ! See ya !

• Hello?? I been trying to think of possible general idea of game but currently mining that idea off is like hard for me -> because most of time it be like solo project and me doing most of work when I have juggle time and time is not friend to me.

that alone could be game but then again I am not very good game maker for while I have yet to make character for my games in mind. I have one I want to make that been evolving and then another which I kind want to keep unchanged...

Not sure I want to keep in 2d format but I have to see.

its kind like simulation rpg but not sure how it play out.

• oi

• Hello everyone, i'm here to learn how to make a game to my girlfriend and later to my church.

Jesus is coming back.

• Hi!

Name's Manoel, i'm brazilian. And i'm new here. I really like these games, and the construct engine are awsome! So there's nothing more to say, i think. You can call me Pie or TinyPie. Goodbye!

• ola pessoal

• Hewo ereyone

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Everyone!

My names MAC I live in a small town called Polo in Illinois, I'm from a small city called Rockford also in Illinois and gaming is my life and since the day I got my classic NES decades ago I have wanted nothing more then to make my own games. So I went on Google and typed in Free Game Engine and Construct was one of many that popped up. I tried just about all of them, but found Construct to be the best. I'm also a long time musician and a self published Author. Time to build some games!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)