The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone!

• Hello, My name is Gabriel and I'm in the process of making a beat'm up game in the style of Double Dragon, Crime Fighters, Final Fight, etc....

I'll be posting questions on how to do certain things. I've seen only a few beat'm up tut's online mostly on just geting a sprite in there and how to move it around. I want to get my characters to fall down and flop around and drop weapons that can be picked up.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey all,

I am a coder (learning c# with unity, know lua very well using corona sdk)

I am currently building a mobile game (android) that will be released on several play stores, contact me if youre interested in joining (full revenue pay + credit + citation for resume)

• Hey!

I am going to be making a 2D game for my Final Year Project.

Not very good in this. Hoping this works out for me.

• Hello, I'm Silver, a young, aspiring game designer. Sadly, I can only use the free version of Construct at this time, but I hope I'm one day able to use a more advanced version of the program.

• Hello! My name is Danilo. I am Systems Analyst and passionate about technologies. I currently work with consulting for ERP systems. I like programming in Java and I like mobile games.

• Hello, new to creating games this way, just saying hi.

• hi everyone,

Greetings from India,

It feels nice to be in this community, hope to learn a lot and make a lot of games.

I first chanced upon construct 2 in steam library. Did any of you too?

Regards

Aby

• Hello!

My name is Victor interested in project management and text-RPG development/

Glad to become a part of your community!

• Hola a todos, mi nombre es Sail.

Es agradable participar de esta comunidad, espero aprender mucho y hacer muchos juegos para mis hijos .

Saludos desde España.

• Hello everyone - I never posted here yet - joined about a week ago. I was excited about my first game when I uploaded it, and was planning on creating future versions, but now I look back on it and have little interest in creating future versions. It seems its fate is to be little more than a time-stamp in my game development timeline - which is in its infancy. I'm still proud I made it, but I've moved on to better ideas. Glad to be here.

• Hi everyone. My name is Anh. I come from Vietnam.

• Name's TheCrazyPrince, been doing construct 2 for a few years now but never posted anything before. Glad to meet you all!

Please feel free to check out my tutorials that i've posted.

"Crazy is just another word for creative"

• I am New

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)