The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I can not wait to play construct

• Hello all !

I'm new and glad to be here , have a good day !!!

• I am a fun, crazy, silly, and fun person. I love candy and partying! I love hanging out with people and my most fav game is Roblox I play it like all the time. always be happy _sharayu_ or ( candy )

• Hi everyone, im new here, my name is Besnik. Im trying to create a game, i might need some help.

• Hello, my name is Mongkol from Thailand. I'm a new user with no experience programming.

My kid ask me want to learn about create game but I'm no idea with coding. So I'm ask my friend then he introduce construct 2.

Now I'm trying free version, hope I can do it. So I can teach my kid smoothly. If anyone have any advice, I'm very welcome. Hopefully we can do it.

• I am from Minnesota and I heard about this website from my school.

• minigame has entered

• Hey, I am excited to make a game, and hope this will help me in the process!

• hey

• Hello everyone!

My name is KnightWaX, and I am excited to be developing on this engine. I am going to be making a 2D side scroller for my Animation Senior Project. I am a big fan of interlaced open world games, like Dark Souls or the Metroidvania genre. I'll be able to interlace my game as well as it gets bigger. If anybody has any information on how to create melee collision on this engine I would greatly appreciate it.

A pleasure to meet you all!

KnightWaX

• Hello,

I am shaman, healer, SW architect and games fan.

I like the development of the games, but I have not made much of them yet. So now I hope it will improve

Merguian

• Hi hi, new to this. Have always wanted to make a game(as I'm sure everyone here has lols), but couldn't do it myself. Hoping this works out for me.

• Hey!

I am the one and only KaiSIR, and slightly new to the whole making a game stuff, though I have a lot of experience in Python and HTML!

I'd love if someone would be able to help me around.

Anyway, see you guys around!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! My name is Lisa. I've been playing different games for many years. I really enjoy them! I've found this forum on Google and decided to register. I'm glad to be a part of the community! Cheers!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)