The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, I am from India, I found Construct 2, through Steam, I looked up Game Maker, and Construct 2 was being suggested to me. Why I chose this over Game Maker was because it was free to learn and try. And I am just learning game development as a hobby, not as a career, so I want to spend as less money as possible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Estou criando um jogo de aeronave que o se mover com as setas, usando o behavior 8Direcion. Eu gostaria que ele se movesse com a inclinação do celular ou do tablet, como um volante. Alguém saberia como fazer?

I'm creating an aircraft game that has like arrows, using 8Direction behavior. I would like to have a slant on the phone or tablet, like a steering wheel. Would anyone know how to do it?

• Hola a todos como estan?. Es un placer pertencer a este gran e importante grupo. Espero aprender mucho de ustedes y poderles compartir mi conocimiento de construct 2, en lo que se pueda.

Tambien he necesitado ayuda para la conversion de mi video juego a apk, para provarlo en un dispositivo android!! Si alguien ha tenido inconvenientes que posteriormente halla resuelto y me pueda ayudar le agradesco..

Estoy tratando de hacerlo por el compilador de cocoon.io!!

feliz semana....

• Hello everyone, just created and account and heard about this program, im 17 and studying programing and I want to make a 2D game and launch it on play store one day, is Construct 2 good for this? If not any tips or advices, thank you so much, im new to this so anything would help. Cheers

• Hello everyone

• Im Slinky

• I'm just a beginner to making games

• Hi everyone, interested in seeing what everyone is working on. Particularly interested in publishing/monetization and discussions around that as well as cool games!

• Hello! I am creating my first game (Therindal Forest) which will be an adventure-style platformer with RPG elements. Hoping some of you could check it out here on the Scirra Arcade and let me know what you think of it! thanks

-SemiContagious

• Hello everyone, This is Shreya here from India.

I am a software developer by profession and a writer by passion.

Looking forward to meeting new people here.

• Never tried this so this is new to me

• Hi, i like games and infectious diseases, good day

• Hi there,

I'm Fenjia from Germany. I'm a computer scientist with no experience but much interest in game developing up to now. I've worked a bit with other non-graphical programs for a few weeks but wasn't happy with what I've found, so I was looking for good and a bit more graphical alternatives and ended up with Construct 2.

• Hi I'm bobby, I'm here to make some cool games! Any ideas please let me know

• Hi. I am Robbie. ;^) I am weird.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)