The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• ola sou brasileiro e precisso de ajuda,se puder me ajudar eu agradeco

• Hi there, I am a composer and sound designer. I've been working on browser games for a while now and I am intrigued by the possibilities of the Construct platform. Hit me up if you want to collaborate some time!

• Hi,

I'm Kachi from Nigeria. Been doing a bit of coding for the past year and would love to go into something more creative.

• Ahoy,

Been using Construct 2 for a while now, going to try package up and sell some of the plugins I have written, hopefully make back the initial money you have to pay at least!

• Hi, so my profile has a longer bio. Long story short is hi! I'm Tobi, and I'm hoping to develop fun games and I hope to learn coding and have a lot of fun and meet awesome creative people! I love dating sims because they can be ridiculously funny.

• Hey All

I am planning to use Construct 2 to create prototypes of games, and for deployment on Facebook predominantly.

• Hello all. Old man new to computers and programming just trying to keep busy, learning. Attempting to develop a game for fun and the experience. Will have many questions. Hope I don't annoy one. Please have patience with my limited abilities as many of these terms I am just being introduced to.

• Lee Lemon - I do a lot of traditional Node.js development, and web development, just thought this may be a way to speed up game development so trying it.

• Hi I'm new to scirra so don't judge me just because I'm new to the game website.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Guys.

Im a new game creator and I think this software is amazing.

• Hey! Well....I'm new to this Software and I think this thing is pretty amazing. I do have a lot of questions once I start making some games....so bettermind just clear out my doubts

• My name is Matt. My son and I are trying to design our first video game.

• Hey guys,

My name is Kyan Valipour. I'm an aspiring developer. I do not have experience coding or anything, but I'm interested in developing fun games for both education and indie. I am currently studying Learning Technologies, and I thought maybe this would be a great way for students to learn within instructional material. So, I'm here to give it a shot and hopefully create something entertaining and engaging for all audiences.

I'm going to go ahead and buy the Personal licence to see how it goes. Wish me luck! And thanks for having me within the community!

• всем привет...я юный разработчик игр решил испробовать эту программу...но и без нее создавал игры с помощью прогромирования)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)