The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi all

Wanted to participate in some local game jams, so Construct seems like a good choice. Looking forward to Construct 3

• Soy Sofía de Entre Rios Argentina, y me enteré de Constructo 2 por la página y el curso Punto Digital.

• Hello all! My name is McFudge, I'm not a game creator, but I have a tiny bit of experience in animation and pixel art design. If you wish to see some examples of my pixel arts, check out Hannibal's Revenge on Top Games! Thanks.

• Holaaaa

• Hello

• Hello there everyone, i'm an programer / digital artist that is new to this gaming development, i love games and i'm going for the next step, the creation!

• ola sou brasileiro e precisso de ajuda,se puder me ajudar eu agradeco

• Hi there, I am a composer and sound designer. I've been working on browser games for a while now and I am intrigued by the possibilities of the Construct platform. Hit me up if you want to collaborate some time!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I'm Kachi from Nigeria. Been doing a bit of coding for the past year and would love to go into something more creative.

• Ahoy,

Been using Construct 2 for a while now, going to try package up and sell some of the plugins I have written, hopefully make back the initial money you have to pay at least!

• Hi, so my profile has a longer bio. Long story short is hi! I'm Tobi, and I'm hoping to develop fun games and I hope to learn coding and have a lot of fun and meet awesome creative people! I love dating sims because they can be ridiculously funny.

• Hey All

I am planning to use Construct 2 to create prototypes of games, and for deployment on Facebook predominantly.

• Hello all. Old man new to computers and programming just trying to keep busy, learning. Attempting to develop a game for fun and the experience. Will have many questions. Hope I don't annoy one. Please have patience with my limited abilities as many of these terms I am just being introduced to.

• Lee Lemon - I do a lot of traditional Node.js development, and web development, just thought this may be a way to speed up game development so trying it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)