The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello

• Hey! I'm Nancy. I am interested in computer programming and learning how to build games and apps. I am new to this, so any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone, I am Chris, a noob programmer from Germany. After playing many games in my spare time I wanted to learn, how they are made and how can I do this myself, so I came here

• Hi I love Construct 2

I heard about it at school.

• Hi there! Im a indie game developer called ShwineTax. Im making a horror, puzzle videogame called ShixTax. This game is in developing and some of your help will be so kind!

• Hi there, I'm just trying this out as I would love to make my own game!

• Hola que tal mi nombre es Adela Moreno y estoy iniciando en esto de la creación de juegos.

Investigando encontré a construir 2 y me pareció la mejor opción para emprender mi proyecto.

• Hello, my name is Michael, I found out about this from my school West High School, and I have a project to do for a class. So I thought what better way to show my creativity then by making a game!

• Hi I'm Kris, a new game developer from the Netherlands.

The dream is creating indie games, so I guess the dream starts here

• Hi all,

JenosaidoZombie here. I recently found out about Construct 2 and found the software very cool. I've uploaded my first game, One Life: The Generic Shooter in the shooter section. I look forward to creating more games and hopefully getting to know some of you awesome creators!

• Hello, my name is Vinícius. It's a pleasure to know that I'm a member of this site. I'm Brazilian and I met this site in my game development course. My goal is to become a game developer and create a game that surpasses everything I've ever wanted to play. I want to treat everyone with equality and support the players with doubts and difficulties, always with care and attention. Someday, you'll see my nick at the top. With my determination, I hope to exceed my expectations.

• Hi there. My name is Steven, and I heard about Construct 2 through multiple online videos and suggestions for starting out as a want-to-be game developer. It seemed really beginner friendly, so I downloaded it, and now here I am! If it turns out to be exactly what I hoped, I will probably end up buying the software. Thanks for reading!

• Hi guys , i am from Portugal so sory if i ''miss on typing''

I am here cause i am a creative person (at least is what my mom says) and i allways wanted to make a game and test de possibilities of my ideas.

Thank you all for reeding my poor stuff.

• Hi, I am Kirameki from Indonesia.

Newbie for Game Maker.

Need your Guide Fren.

• Wow, 788th page. Better late than never, I suppose!

Hello all,

My name is Joe. I heard about C2...well, I don't quite recall. I've been using it for years, and this is the first time I've decided to say hello. I look forward to hopefully sharing what I've learned over the years, and maybe - just maybe - I'll complete my first game.

See you around!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 25 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 25 guests)