The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi.

My name is Ivan and I'm a videogame programer.

I've been programming since the days of the glorious ZX SPECTRUM.

I'm a oldschool coder but I try free construct version and it's very fun!

uhhhhh the ZX SPECTRUM!! welcome!

• Hi everyone! My name is Andrey. I speak English so bad.

I'm doing projects from 2014.

But now I'm training to write own plugins.

Also I write it, cause I need RP

• I speak English so bad.

asd, me too, nevermind!!

welcome

• Hi everyone, I am Kontrive

• Hi everyone, I am Kontrive

hi Kontrive, welcome!!

• Sempre quis desenvolver jogos, então sempre busquei sabe como começar minha jornada então acabei encontrando essa engine que me disseram que poderia faze jogos com ele sem programação então minha carreira vai começar aqui

• Hi!

I'm not sure what shpuld I say about myself. I'm 25, chemical engineer, gamer, absolute beginner.

A blog recommended me this engine, so I'm here.

• Hi!

I'm not sure what shpuld I say about myself. I'm 25, chemical engineer, gamer, absolute beginner.

A blog recommended me this engine, so I'm here.

welcome Morita!

• Hello! Привет всем. Я начинающий изучать construct 2, в прошлом заядлый геймер

• Hello! Привет всем. Я начинающий изучать construct 2, в прошлом заядлый геймер

hi! english please!

• > Hello! Привет всем. Я начинающий изучать construct 2, в прошлом заядлый геймер

>

hi! english please!

Hello everybody. I'm beginning to learn construct 2, in the past an avid gamer: D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > Hello! Привет всем. Я начинающий изучать construct 2, в прошлом заядлый геймер

> >

> hi! english please!

>

Hello everybody. I'm beginning to learn construct 2, in the past an avid gamer: D

Asd, me too! Welcome

• NN81

Please don't try to sub-moderate.

This section is just for introductions, so we usually allow them to introduce in whatever manner they wish.

If they post in any other language in the rest of the forum, please just use the report function so a moderator can deal with it.

Non moderators making moderation suggestions can and have caused problems in the past.

Thanks.

• [quote:1xd9qn0n]Asd, me too! Welcome

Are you increasing the number of posts on the forum?

• NN81

Please don't try to sub-moderate.

This section is just for introductions, so we usually allow them to introduce in whatever manner they wish.

If they post in any other language in the rest of the forum, please just use the report function so a moderator can deal with it.

Non moderators making moderation suggestions can and have caused problems in the past.

Thanks.

uuuuuuuh ok sorry but honestly it was not my intention to report or moderate it, but just knowing what he had written in that other language, I'm a naturally curious, so my comment It was to have a simple translation

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)