The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi guys im new here and am a beginner and would like some imput on which tutorial to start with to create a single player game that when members hits a specified number turns into multiplayer with teams that one can join when they hit a specified score. Also have the ability to play a sm single player like slot machine game inside of the other game like at a pit stop, as a beginner will i be able to understand enough to make this a reality? im willing to put time into it but id like to start and be finished within a week is that unrealistic i have basic knowledge of programming but the self confidence isnt at the same place due to not knowing if the goals are realistic i dont want to set my self up to fail. The game is based on a topic that is not out there yet so i would like for it to be good to make it harder for someone to want to copy and make same game just better. Any advise? Single mom on disability and really need to create something can provide at least any income. Thank you so much for your comments they are all welcome please share experiance. Thanks guys looking forward to meeting new interesting people like yourself and look forward to learning more and making some stuff happen.

• Hi!

• Hey im a starting game programmer

• Hello!

• Hey, everybody, my name is Kane and I just popped in to say Hi. I love to be a part of this community and I hope to have a good time here.

• Hello everybody!

Hope to find help when needed and give help if I'll be able to!

Vincent

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi I'm PR team : BIDC 2017

I’d like to take this opportunity to inform you about the most anticipated upcoming event “ Bangkok International Digital Content Festival 2017”, a part of Bangkok Entertainment Festival.

• I'm new to this program.

• Hello everybody!

Aspiring Developer

Rodolfo

• i am zik zikalkis aka brendon flanegam ema: .... i have invented a strategy game and looking for investors and programmers to bring it online and exploit commercially and providentially ... basically it is similar to all england football with 5 levels leagues .. only .. we, the users, are the teams .. more about it .. on skype: skayovo ... or my fb timeline: nativs hoisters ... or here .. direction me where to go to apply .. thanks

• Oh! An official introduction page! Awesome!

The name's David!

I'm an amateur game designer, actually started designing my first official game 3 days before making this post! So yeah, I'll be asking quite a bit of questions. However new I am to making games, I've actually had some time into using the Construct 2 program through courses provided by my High School, taking about 2 years of lessons.

My initial inspiration for venturing off into the world of game design was actually based off seeing how some popular Indie developers made their way up from practically nothing, as well as the time and effort they put into making their games! So I want to do just that! Make great games, make people happy, and maybe even build a resume of good games before I get out of High School!

While I am interested in making games, my current hobby is being a Comic/Cartoon style artist for small personal projects I'm involved in! So hopefully my prior knowledge with art can be of some use in game development!

Currently I'm obsessed with playing Overwatch, so if I'm not drawing or developing, I'm there. ^^

Thanks for reading, and thanks for this opportunity to introduce myself!

• Welcome!

• Hi there, I'm Sam and I'm here to learn more about HTML5 game requirements and hope I've found an easy platform for beginners. I won't be developing games myself but will need to find some folks to work with to develop for my company, where games will be a secondary element. I hope to develop relationships with many of you personally while I learn about Construct and the platform. Thanks for reading!

• Hi. My name is Mary. I'm a teacher and a student at American College of Education.

• Hi.

My name is Ivan and I'm a videogame programer.

I've been programming since the days of the glorious ZX SPECTRUM.

I'm a oldschool coder but I try free construct version and it's very fun!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)