The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello there, I am Flowerlynx. Nice to be here.

• Hello to the community,

We'll I'm not a programming guru but I can develop a basic application, I am post grad student in IT and during the course, we are required to learn and develop games using Construct 2 which is my first time hearing about it and learning it.

regards

Mciniseli

• Hi everyone

• we are a team of two people and our first project Invasion of Barbarians

scirra.com/forum/invasion-of-barbarians-greenlight-android_t187121

• Hello, fellow game makers. I'm interested in developing games.

I was actually hoping to get in touch with I have tried e mailing support, but I have not received a response yet.

I purchased Construct 2 via PayPal on Jan. 30th, after which PayPal e mailed me back saying that I had to wait until my payment was cleared. My payment cleared yesterday (notification from PayPal) but I have yet to receive a redeem code.

I did all this before registering here. I have just registered thinking perhaps I was missing that step in order to make my purchase more "official." I still haven't received a response, and I'm very interested in starting to use Construct 2.

Tom, if you see this sir, please tell me if I went about paying for the software the wrong way, or any other advise.

• Kikujade

All queries regarding licensing should be dealt with by emailing .

With what's currently happening with servers and C3, it's possible that it may take a day or two for Tom to get through all the emails, so please just persevere.

It generally turns out ok in the end.

• Hello, am a student working with Construct for school.

I hope I'll be able to create many games with this even after.

Gunna go back to reading all the valuable information in posts now........

• Hello, am a student working with Construct2.

I hope I'll be able to create many games with this even after.

Gonna go back to reading all the valuable information in posts now...

• Hello, I'm Aaron (noahpuppy1) I want make games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys,

I'm the owner of Network Plus which will essentially be educational tools for sale to South African children. I want to provide our kids with a visual learning experience in line with our curriculum. This is a small start-up with me as the main developer working with experienced teachers as partners. This is a huge undertaking, but I am game. I have been a learning material developer for colleges for years, so I am experienced in that sense. I also do graphic design as a hobby and post on Pixabay. (Artsy Bee Digital).

I'm looking for an easy to use game development platform as we have very little start-up capital and no programming experience. All our work so far has been done in Powerpoint, but our vision is to include gaming for our kids. Also looking for a quiz with result platform. All to be used on PC's and Android devices preferably offline. Our website will be launched soon.

Any help or advice we can get will be much appreciated.

Venita Oberholster

• Hello.

I am a 12 years old boy thah want to learn to construct games.

Bye.

• Hi, I'm a college student on a media course. Hoping that I can get a premium version of construct2 to make standalone games but for now will make use of the arcade Feedback on my stuff always appreciated xP

-Nex

• Hello I'm ActionPlay from facebook.com/ActionPlayLabs , i start with Construct2 have almost 1 year , and here i find some new friends , and hope all people can make , excellent games , Thanks all of you.

• Hello,

I'm Raul, and I have 22 years old. I am from Romania, and for this year i started to learn and applied to do such a good games in Android. I hope will be a great year.

Thank you all!

• Hello I'm Iftikhar From Pakistan I Work And Live In The United Arab Emirates I'm A 3d Artist Graphics Designer And I'm Busy in Construct 2 To Make Beautiful Games I Use Blender And Construct 2 Only And Oggh Yea I'm A Professional Auto Car Body Maker Dented And Car Concept Artist But I Love To Make Games

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)