The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I was making pixel art gifs and people kind of jumped at me to make games.

Okay.

• Yo !

So I'm Rom584, a French Game Designer who use C2 to prototype stuff ! Nice to meet you guys and to have your help ! ^^

(Excuse my English if it is that bad)

• Hi Guys !

I'm Younes AMIL, a Software Engineer from Morocco ... I'm working on a project with some of my friends in my free-time and they suggested that I should take a look at Construct 2 ! I watched some videos on youtube and I liked how it works ... so here I am ... I did register and I am looking forward to start Construct-ing with all of you guys !

Let the journey begin

• Hey! I am new to this program and excited to use it. I might buy in the future if I like it. I just want to learn to make games. it has always been a dream of mine to be a game developer and I hope I can stick with this program

• Hi! I'm new to this game engine, and came here in hopes of developing games with friends. I may buy it in the future if I find this useful.

• Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and game developing engine, and I hope to create an unique leveling-up sports game, but my idea has different characters representing the teams from the major sports teams.

• woah

• Hi! I'm a chilean graphic designer. I'm slowly getting into game design, and it seems Construct 2 is a good starting point. Cheers!

• Hello! Here's a total newbie hoping to be able to make games in the near future owo)/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone. How are ya.

• Hey I'm Jaleel. I heard about this website from my teacher.

• Hello Everyone,

I am new login to the forum from Australia.

• السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته .

أنا إسمي خالد محمود ، من مصر ، و عمري 39 عام .

أنا أعمل مطور تطبيقات ويب و ألعاب حر .

أنا مبرمج كمبيوتر منذ كان عمري 6 أعوام ، و مبرمج ألعاب منذ كان عمري 12 عام .

أنا تعرفت على برنامج "كونستركت" من خلال مشاركتي في مسابقة "جلوبال جيم چام" لهذا العام .

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

My name is Khaled Mahmoud, from Egypt and 39 years old.

I am a freelance web and game developer.

I am a programmer since I am 6 years old, and game programmer since I am 12 years old.

I know about "Construct" program through partcipating in "Global Game Jam" contest in this year.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)