The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi all! I am Giang, a Vietnamese guy, learning Construct 2 to build my first Android's game!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ???

• Hi My name is dylan and i am new to this game i have some cool games comeing out some old school for people that grew up in the 80's and the 90's like pac man i am gonna me somthin like that and others if u want me to post a game u like just txt me or wanna see my new post sub to my youtube DDXGameing 0X1 thank u and goodbye

• Hello everyone, My name is Geovany and I am a future programmer! I currently am studying to get a degree in programming but have a strong interest in html5 as it is my first language I am learning. Im here to make friends and make awesome games! Get in touch with me lets connect.

• Hi! I am a long time instructional designer, teaching myself to develop games. Looking forward to learning from all of you!

• eae, nao sei se rola fazer em pt-br, mas tamo ai. enfim, estou vendo um canal que ta ensinando a fazer jogos pra android com o Construct 2, e só. Por isso que estou aqui

• hy, I new hire !

Oi sou novo aqui !

• hi im a person

• Ну как сказать я хотел создать свою игру искал программы нашёл Unity3D попытался сделать потом понял это для тех кто умеет програмировать и потом я нашёл Построить 2 и он мне очень понравился своей простотой и тем что тут можно и не программировать

• Hello All

embcall is what I go by.

Just registered and want to learn more about Construct 2.

I live in Rogers, Texas and am retired age 65.

Looking for something to do with games for my grandchildren.

I build computers and repair electronics as a hobby and want to add this to the things I can do.

Let the journey begin.

• Hi I'm KoolEcky. Just joined and happy to be here. I hope to learn as much as I contribute to this great community here. Thanks.

• Hiyo all. I'm an art student and just want to tryout new things in my free time. This seemed like the perfect choice!

• Hey guys and gals of them there interwebs, I'm A. I'm hoping to produce some half-way decent games for everyone to play. My steam is Anandad123, so hit me up if you want to play some games.

• Recently picked up a Construct 2 license after spending time with the free version and putting it through its paces. C2's workflow is second-to-none; being able to transform an idea into something playable quickly is fantastic. I'm truly excited about prototyping concepts and creating full games with it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)