The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, I'm Maddy from the UK who joined the forum after reading the Construct 2 tutorial. I am a massive gamer who was amazed to learn how game construction works just by reading the guides on the site. Perhaps in a few years I will be ready to try this myself

• Hello all

• Roosevelt E.S

We are learning about Coding

• Hello, I'm Angie, a web developer from England who has been lured into trying out Construct2 by its HTML5-ness and multiplatformness.

• sunteti tari

• Hello Friends!

My name is Magno Valdetaro.

• hiiiii... im introducing myself... i like toast

• Having a first look at this environment as a possibility to use for simple multiplayer setups. For me this is a hobby at the moment and I'm very interested in doing this on HTLM5.

• Hi Dude, I am Tyo, i'm From Indonesia, actually when i was kid i've dream to make Games when i grew up, so i started to learning Flash when i was 24 years old. but i thought so hard, idk, how to make games easily, i don't wanna waste my time just for learning programming or any program language, i like What You See Is What You Get, such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, so i can create with my idea, my fantasy, it makes me life than work with program or design program, before i recognized Construct 2, i work as Graphic Designer and i also Web Programing.

I Think Games has more potential to introduce our cultures, we may know history of Greek Mythology from Games than Theory, is that right ? History of Japan Mythology ? China Mythology ? my question is how many History and cultures in this world ? nobody know, and every cultures is unique, so we can take advantage from the Games

Anyway, i'd make one Horror Games, this games influenced by Shintai The House, i know it's not horrible than Shintai The House at least i tried to make it

it title names The Hantu : Get Out

scirra.com/arcade/strategy- ... antu-10873

• Aloha! I'm Tc an i hope to create sumtin fun good day to all!

• 我在寻找一款工具,然后在goole上找到construct2.感觉挺适合的。所以注册下载一个试试。请多指教。

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, i know the Scirra and Construct 2 through website of the a brazilian, producaodejogos.com

• Hello, Scirra.

• hi

• Hello everyone!

Currently I am switching industries and recently I've been thinking about the gaming industry. I just downloaded Construct 2 and found out about it from my gamer friend who tells me about award winning new games and such. For a number of years I was a professional musician and I have a lot of experience writing, recording, and producing music. I am excited to learn more about the coding aspect of games and I'm eager to create sounds a music for my new Construct projects!

Chris Stark

soundcloud.com/westshorebass/tracks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)