The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everybody, I am just someone who is wanting to become a game dev and make great games. I enjoy games like fallout and other rpgs. I hope I get to learn from the community and make some friends! See ya!

• Hi!, I'm Fausto. I live in Mexico and love the games , I'm novice in construct 2 hope to learn something from it

• I'm new to Scirra. I find it much easier to use than game maker. Hopefully I get acclimated pretty quickly.

• Is this a common thing to do? I don't know. Let's hope so lol. Just seeing where this goes, I like games even though I can't play any at this point in time lmao.

• Hey developers!

My name's Heinz, independent game developer, digital artist and music producer from South Africa. I've had a great time developing with Construct since my transition from Stencyl. I made a couple of android games, latest release which i personally love is "Titan's Tower" and would appreciate if a few fellow dev's can review/rate it on Google Play.Shout out to Scirra Team, love and respect.

Thank you for the service and well functioning system,

Regards,

Remote Pineapple Games

• Hey there. My name is Indigo.

I mostly do 3d stuff but I am interested in branching out.

I haven't used this engine in a while, since my first term in school actually so its been about two years.

But I'm getting back into it!

Any tips welcome.

Thanks guys.

• Hi, I am Cyndi and excited to start!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

my name is Mathias, the german pendant to "Matthew".

I stumbled into a Unity/C# online course via udemy a few months ago, and the dream of creating my own video game came up again, but this time so hard I had to actually do something, not just dream about it. In this process, i found Scirra and Construct 2. Unbelievable.

Now I'm completing some of the tutorials day by day - and I love it (my girlfriend [yeah, really! ] hates that, because the last few days it consumed all my free time).

I'm 28 years old, live in Bavaria / Germany, working full time as a technical editor in engineering.

Besides that, I'm about to start my own tiny company, with which I want to be self-employed as a beta-/usability tester, translator & localizator and script writer/editor for video games. I'd love to hear what you think about that.

I think that's all for the moment. Hope to get to know some of you better and to play your Construct- selfmade games soon.

Have a nice time and follow your dreams, if it makes you happy.

Mathias / sexymuffin

• Hi there everyone! I'm Baykim and very keen to check out Construct2 and game development. See yous around.

• I am Afra from Isfahan, Iran. I am studding game developing at univercity. I love games and I really love contrust 2!

• Hello everyone !

My name is Celio, i am 17 years old.

Nice to meet you ! x)

• Hi all

I am Dan. I live in Scotland near Edinburgh.

Cheers

• Hi, I'm Jordan.

I'm joining the forum for purposes of asking questions that are not answered in the manual or tutorials.

Nice to meet you!

• Hello all, I am a JavaScript developer from Hungary. In my spare time I occassionally make tiny browser widgets, and sooner or later maybe I will make some simple game for my own amusement.

• Hello everybody, My name is Carlos and I am from Colombia. I am just knowing construct 2 but I have really good ideas that I hope to develop. Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)