The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone!

I downloaded Construct 2 because I have many game ideas but can't do them. I tried two other great engines, but I didn't know anything about programming. So I just did a search and found out this engine didn't need programming codes.

I hope everything goes well and I can make wonderful games.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for doing this engine!

• Greeting everyone. My name is Tony and I am making a construct game I am loving the visual coding environment, which is a lot easier to 'code' than hand jamming in visual studio or even an IDE like Corona. Hope to have my game done this month. Ciao

• Greeting everyone.

My name is Amir and I am making a construct game I am loving the visual coding environment, which is a lot easier to 'code' than hand jamming in visual studio or even an IDE like Corona. Hope to have my game done this month. Ciao

• Hi,

I'm new in C2 and I come from RPG Maker VX. I hope that the change will be an exit... So I will try to learn a lot...

I'm sorry by my horrible English, I'm Spanish

cmee

• Hello, I am Lee and I am looking to make some hobby games with Construct 2 and maybe even partner up with some others who want to do the same thing along the way.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello everybody

I am an educator

if there is anything you think I might learn, please contact me, I am willing to pay if there is some help offered by any of you when developing english learning educational games.

thanks

• It told me to, so I'm doing it.

• Hi, I'm new here.

• Hello, I am new to game development. I thought this would be a fun and challenging project to tackle making a game, so i thought what the hell.

• Hello,

Im noobs to game developing, here to learn

• Hi, Im toxic fionna and hope make fun games

btw im brazilian ;D

• Hello, I am a rookie here from Indonesia

• nice to be here. glad u r 2. otherwise ..i wonder where'd we all b?

can a VN, also be an mmorpg, + use iap? (basically a noob)...but I wonder how difficult THAT would be? (oh yeahg..) and include voip INgame - too!

• Hello im from Norway

28 years old man

Trying to make "The Game Of The Year 2016"

Hope you like it

Love Construct 2

Hope I can work with construct 2 daily. and quit my old job . my pasion is to create games

have many ideas , but very little time to do it alone

I will try my best to make games that just melts in your brain.

This Year

• Hello everyone

I'm nearly 19 and I'm from Italy

Learning to use C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)