The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi all, I've been using Construct 2 for a few weeks and will eventually upgrade to the personal license, but for now I'm just playing around with it. Hope to learn a lot here.

• Hey there, new to game design - jumped in at the deep end with my own Educational business Instead of paying somebody else to create my games, I want to be able to do it myself. I am here to learn. I look forward to getting to know you guys in this field.

All the best

Paul

• Hello

I'm an artist/illustrator working mostly in video games and for print, been involved in video game production in various roles for 12 years now. I use Construct for prototyping and trying out different ideas, the tool is easy to get started with and makes a lot of sense to a non-programmer.

• Hello, my name is Brandon Sills, and I'm here to make video games and learn this engine.

I am switching gears from writing music after 20 years to learn how to code a game from the ground up, as well as learn a little bit more about doing graphics because that's a primarily hard thing for me to tackle.

I think my time spent working in the Construct realm will really help me fine tune things for myself, as well as be able to help out new people in the future as well as work with others who may want or need it.

I look forward to communicating with you all in the very near future! And Happy New Year 2016!

• Hi, I am Cameron and I am new to Construct 2. I did not hear about it but found it on and advertisement thinking it looked good. It is {ATM} so yeah!

• Hi, I am Isis and I am new to Construct 2 too. I did not hear about it till i found about it during a search for design of games. I am exploring Construct 2 and till now I like it.

• Hi, guys

I'am waiting for fall down dollar in Brazil. I Living in Brazil, the economy entering on collapse. In Brazil, dollar is $4,00.

But in the future I pretend buy the license to construct 2.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi! My name is Tiger Lilly, and I'm from Hawai'i and have recently moved to Arizona! I'm in high school and I really love making art and painting in watercolor and am super interested in making video games and animating. I'm really looking forward to making friends and meeting people in the art and game-designing community, so give me a holler if you want to talk ^u^

• Hello, my name is Guillaume, I'm french and huh ... somewhat of an artist I guess ... I've studied art and cinema, directed a few short films and drawn cartoons.

I've been working as a game designer and 2D artist on video game projects with a dev friend of mine for quite some time now (almost 10 years) but unfortunately for various reasons (and because we are both losers) none of our projects really made it to it's final state.

Last year I got a bit tired of that so I tried construct 2 to make a few projects on my own aside from our main never ending projects.

I almost instantly fell in love with construct and after a few crappy games made from templates modifications I soon managed to work on a few things made from blank sheets.

Can't help but feel that the node-webkit still requires attention and that one day, such a program should also exist for 3D stuff ... but as it is now, it's by far the best user friendly game engine I know (and believe me I've tried a whole lot).

Thank you Scirra

• how can i move the player to another layout but with the same events and behaviors as the previous layout ?

• Hi everyone!

I downloaded Construct 2 because I have many game ideas but can't do them. I tried two other great engines, but I didn't know anything about programming. So I just did a search and found out this engine didn't need programming codes.

I hope everything goes well and I can make wonderful games.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for doing this engine!

• Greeting everyone. My name is Tony and I am making a construct game I am loving the visual coding environment, which is a lot easier to 'code' than hand jamming in visual studio or even an IDE like Corona. Hope to have my game done this month. Ciao

• Greeting everyone.

My name is Amir and I am making a construct game I am loving the visual coding environment, which is a lot easier to 'code' than hand jamming in visual studio or even an IDE like Corona. Hope to have my game done this month. Ciao

• Hi,

I'm new in C2 and I come from RPG Maker VX. I hope that the change will be an exit... So I will try to learn a lot...

I'm sorry by my horrible English, I'm Spanish

cmee

• Hello, I am Lee and I am looking to make some hobby games with Construct 2 and maybe even partner up with some others who want to do the same thing along the way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 7 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 7 guests)