The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello everybody! I'm a pupil from the Norwegian secondary school - Bjørnsveen! I make games for fun, and I'm very concentrated on making my games look as good as possible! The design is very important for me, as I believe it makes the gaming experience a whole lot better. My goal is to become a game producer who creates content as good and cheap as possible without a team, all on my own!

• Hello c:

• Hey guys!

I'm an upcoming Construct 2 user, I have been on the site for years but I now think I'm ready to make my 1st Scirra game! I can't wait to share what I'll make.

Outside of Game Development, I work as a 2d animator. Grew up in Zimbabwe Africa, learned Graphic Design in Durban, South Africa. You'll be seeing more of me soon.

Tafadzwa

• Im a simple coder/youtube i was looking for a good program i found this and its pretty nice

• Hi all,

My name is Keeghan, and I am from New Zealand down tat the bottom of the world!

I'm a full time IT worker, Mostly doing Server and Database admin work as well as some desktop and sales stuff.

In my spare time I record YouTube videos, make games, and study Kyokushin Karate.

Somehow I manage to fit a fiance in there too, and she hasn't complained too much!

• Hello Everyone,

My real name is Aldrick. I'm from Malaysia. I wanted to learn how to developing games because...well I'm a hardcore MMORPG gamer especially World of Warcraft. I'm addicted to some games that very simple yet need more knowledge & effort to win for example is City Building Games. I wanted to learn develop games because I heard I get paid for it if I succeed to launch one and make it famous. Well just heard it not sure true. I'm just addicted to games so much that I wanted to part of it. My weakness is I don't know much about programming. Might be tough for me then but I don't mind learning. Well thats it. This is the REAL me.

• opaaaa

• Hi

I'm interested in learning how to use Construct2 and build games

• I mostly just sit and draw all day. I am a very open, welcoming person.I try to help as much as possible.

• Hi there. Name is Nicole. Can't wait to test Construct 2 out.

• Hi, my name is Ondřej and I am owner of Checkmate studios. I am working in Construct 2 for past 3 years. I made my first game yesterday named "Space Way", you can download it here: tr.im/PJUKI

• Hiya guys,

Cyberphaze Productions is an independent software development team. Our aim is to release high quality freeware and shareware productions, focusing on casual games.

We are currently using Construct 2 due to its flexibility / ease of use and cross-platform features.

Cyberphaze Productions team.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello guys!

My name is Júlia Diniz.I'm from Brazil! I am a girl and I am very creative.

I want to learn how to use construct 2 and create my games

Bye!

• Hello.

• Hello, my name is keyson and i'm begining in this area of make games, i will try my best to do good games for we all play

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)