The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello!

My name is Shannon. I learned about Construct 2 from several courses on Udemy. The instructors really made Construct 2 seem fun, user friendly, and a good fit for writing games. I look forward to saving up my money and buying the personal license. I can't wait to get starter writing code for games using Construct 2!

• Hey,

My name is Marcelo and I heard about Construct 2 from doing some research on how to make a play former. I really hope that I can make a game for my classmates to enjoy, and maybe even get it on the App Store. Big dreams! I am hoping to get the personal liscense soon.

Make sure to check out my YouTube! (Distruminox)

-Marcelo Cavazos

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Village-dehar,

P.O.-lalru,

pincode-140501,

Disstt.-S.A.S. nagar(Mohali),

State-Punjab,

Country-India.

• I got all what I want!

• Hello dudes,

My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

See you around and thanks for this great app !!!

RedNoise

• I wanna make games but cant script so here I AM.

• Hello dudes,

My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

See you around and thanks for this great app !!!

RedNoise

You should looking into RPG maker. Its also a good engine, and very user friendly.

• hi everyone.

my name is yosev i found construct 2 when i search an engine to make an easy game and apparently construct 2 is one of the best option for me.

see you around

yosev1982

• > Hello dudes,

>

> My name is Gabriel, I found Construct 2 on a blog while doing some research for my project. I`m going to build an RPG game and I was searching for an engine, apparently Contruct 2 is one of the best options out there so far.

>

> See you around and thanks for this great app !!!

> RedNoise

>

You should looking into RPG maker. Its also a good engine, and very user friendly.

Thanks for the tip Bozzy Gaming , fairly new to this world like I said and any tips and info are welcome

• Hello everyone! My name is Roman Lisovin. I'm 18 years old student living Kiev. Programing, making music, drawing - it's all about me. Now I want to make games. Glad to be part of this awesome community

• Hey all, just wanted to say hello and earn those reputation points. Such a gamer move, Scirra... well played. I am an old man who used to spend hours as a kid keying lines from Byte magazine into his Vic-20 to make super simplistic games, and then used that info to create even more simplistic (bad) games. I am thinking about trying Construct 2 to re-live the fun I had back in the day.

Glad to be here.

• Hi

• Hello all! The name is Brad, I am a 23 yr old dude that just decided to take a huge commitment towards game dev. I have dabbled in it before with GameMaker Studio and such, but nothing ever came of it. This time I around, I hope to use Construct 2 to kickstart my learning.

I had a few questions for anyone out there reading this:

How big of a game can the Construct 2 engine handle? I am looking to make a game that has a sidescrolling combat system, an overworld travel system, a system for 'building' cities, and a resource system (gold, magic, health, reputation, etc.) I am wondering if I would be able to use Construct for a semi-complicated game like that, or if I should look to unity.

That being said, my first project will be significantly smaller. It will be a simple one-scene game where you have to doge random enemies that spawn.

Anywho, nice to meet all of you! Best of luck in all of your endeavours!

• I'm Dontrest. I'm want to learn about game programming.

Nice to meet you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)