The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I'm Kazz, and i an very anxious to begin making my own games!

• Hey everyone! I am new to making games so I hope someone can help me if I need help with something.

• Hi, I have been introduced to this amazing way of creating games in a coding workshop

• Hello my name is Ivan, im new in game development

• Hello world's im danu

• I'm Trevor.

During school, my friends and I were the ones that never grew out of "playing pretend," as the adults (and us when explaining to them our activities) called it. We made up our own characters and stories; at first it was all about their powers and one-upping the last guy, but eventually our stories became more elaborate/detailed. As far as I know, none of us has forgotten any of even each others' characters, even ones that we've stopped developing. I digress. These characters bred in me a love of creating stories.

Music is a huge part of my background. I took over 10 years of piano lessons as a kid, but my dad never could get me to actually practice what was on the page, so he removed that part of my education. That said, my entire family is musical, and (vanity aside) I am too. There's a song in my blood, even if I'm not the greatest musician.

As a kid, I also fell in love with the Manga and Anime art styles. I loved their cartoony features (the fact that I couldn't draw realistically made this an extreme plus), but also that they could remain serious and portray complex emotions. Avatar was my favorite TV show growing up, and Kingdom Hearts my favorite game, and both remain so.

When I see something beautiful, I want to make one of my own. I find beauty in weird things, like the spring lock in a toaster, so this has led to some interesting creations. However, this also urged me to learn how to draw, and draw well. I wanted to give each of my characters a face. And a body. And gear. And a life. I wanted to show off my stories, give them to the world. My passion for creation lined up with my song and my art to form a desire for game-making.

I have two serious projects up my sleeve, and one fun one:

Spindles, Deprived, and Breakfast Club (not "The")

Spindles is in the works, Deprived will not be made on C2 (I'm sorry guys! I need to give it 3D.), and Breakfast Club is... well... hehehe, almost done. I think. I hope.

I'm kind of halfway trying to start a game-making company called Sketch Industries; please contact me if you want more info!

In all other things, have a great day, may the Force be with you, and God Bless.

• Hello!

• Fala ai galera, espero aprender e criar vários joguinhos para androide e outras plataformas!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

My name is Etienne, I'm a 27 french comics artist and illustrator. I like to make games on the side. I am currently making one with the main character of a friend's comic, it strated as kind of a silly joke that could turn out to be an interesting way to advertise his comic.

My reason to come here is to learn new ways to do things in construct, and support, obviously, since I am a very begginner at this.

I look forward to interact with you guys.

See you

• ola eu sou djmaobranca sou do brasil e estou muinto intereçado em aprender a criar meu propio jogo agradeço atodos pela orportunidade

se alguem quiser me da umadica de como fazer eu agradeço

• Holaa

• Wekk, Hi. I am Julia, and i decided to try myself in creating some simple levels and ames for self-education that may serve as quite an aid in future for my career. But now is just a hobby.

• Hey guys, whats up?? I'm from Brazil, i have a digital agency and i'm starting to learn about HTML5 Games \o/

• Hi, I am new here and I want to try make some simple game

• hi I am new to your web page and I have used it before and if you guys want a game I will make one for you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)