The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi, i fond out about this website on the BBC news website, and i decided to use it because i am a big fan of call of duty and halo, and wanted to create my own sort of game from the bottom.

• Hello, i love zombis

• Hi! I'm Josh and I heard about you guys at an expo for colleges offering degrees in game development!

• Helloooo there

I'am Perlatsp i heard about Construct2 when i was searching about game creation videos

Here starts my journey on creating games

• hey i am wabsol,

i am using contruct 2(free edition) for a year now and i am really happy with it

i am planning on buying the personal edition

• Hi, I'm Ceup. I heard about this from my school. We're currently taking a class on this right now. I'm also from Tenessee

• Hey!! I'm PRIYANSHU. I heard about this in a MVA video...

• Hi, my name is Jeniffer I am a animation enthusiast. I have decided to try to make my own game instead of trying to work for other people whos' games are already designed. I have seen a lot of use of the program Construct and I thought I would give it a try. If anyone has any advise or suggestions for a new beginner, it would be appriciated.

• Hello... not much here just earning 25 reputation badges even if idk what they r for. Ive used construct in Digitools so far and its soooo much fun! So I had to get one for myself for fun. I love programming so creating my own games will be a lot of fun! Cant wait cya.

• Hey there, my internet name is Toruxas, iam just a highschooler who learned coding and design in class. Right now I am still very new too game design and I would like to use Construct 2 as my kickstarter to the world of game design.

• My name is Daniel Lynskey.Im from Ireland and i heard about this website from a nerd cubed video

• im 14 years old my dream is to be a game designer and i want to use this web game creator app so i can learn how to make a game

• Hi there!

• Hello from Bristol-UK!

I am very excited about making games with construct 2!

See you,

Miriam

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings from the Netherlands! I am Nilltris and I am trying to get into the mobile game development as a hobby.

Take care!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)