The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi! I've heard about Construct2 yesterday. Now i wanna learn this.

• Hey folks o/

My name is Ricardo Gomes, i'm game developer since my 13 years(i guess). In 2009 i heard about Scirra Construct, now the Classic, and for the first time i've created a game without background knowledge.

Well, now i have 19 years old, and I am college student of Information Systems course here in Brazil ..

Even coding, the Construct is a very cool tool (seriously, it seems magical), and i've create some games using it..

My recent game is called protect me and i want to launch this game for mobile devices soon(it's a really cool game too, you can play on Arcade)..

That's all folks

• HI im me and I'm me its good to do the meet you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey everyone i am BeckettGaming or Nathan.

I am learning Construct 2 i have also done C++ in the past i have a passion for games and game making. Hopefully i will release my game oneday

The games i like are:

GTA V

BO2

Arkham City

The games im looking forward to are:

Arkham Knight

BattleFront 3

Watch Dogs 2 (Yes it was leaked)

and many more.

Have a Nice day

• Hey guys, new here!

I'm trying to learn something on making games and thought Construct would be a nice place to start, so, i'm here now haha

• IT Professional who enjoys Technology and likes to start developing and exploring the Coding and programming, Love to be able to create games and apps for the Android Handheld Devices.

Love to hear back from anyone interested in building something new and useful for a handheld.

An Idea for Handheld Devices, Coupons on the go. Daily, hourly or even coupons based on minutes, coupons pop-up on Handheld depending on the location you are in.

• Hi,

Everyone another new user here, I am into 3D modelling time permitting I use Zbrush, Silo, Metasequoia 3D v4.

I always had a hankering to create games and now my grand children are taking an interest, hopefully we can all

learn together.

Jim

• Hey everyone,

I've worked in the games industry for the last 8 years or so, working on popular projects such as the Crysis series, Dead Space etc.

I'm looking to take my first steps into indie development with construct 2 and you lovely folk.

Cheers, Dave

• Cześć,mam na imię Radosław mam 13 lat,pochodzę z Polski.Interesuję się fizyką,modelowaniem 3D,programowaniem i wiele innych.

• Hi, I'am Brazilian new game designer, very nice meet all you and you engine

• Hello everyone, it's great to meet you

I just found out about Construct 2 yesterday when searching for some references for an idea I've had for a few months now. I was looking for a program that is not too difficult to learn, I think Construct 2 is it ^_^ I'm pretty new to game creation but have been interested in it since a very young age. I've been creating characters and stories for over ten years but lacked a proper medium to bring them fully to life. This seems like a good place to get started.

This seems like a great community, looking forward to being part of it.

And good luck to everyone on their projects

• Hello everyone, i'm fairly new to Construct 2 and i was introduced to this wonderful program by one of my friends who is in fact, the creator of the amazing game Airscape: The fall of gravity, which is is made in construct 2. Seems like a wonderful community and i am glad to now be a part of it

Ryan.

• My full name is Katelynn Maree Rucker and I am a southern roots girl I have a very country accent and I'm not afraid of dirt I love the outdoors and nature I love mud bogen, fishing ain't nothin outdoors to dirty or to hard long as I got the proper materials.

• My full name is Katelynn Maree Rucker and I am a southern roots girl I have a very country accent and I'm not afraid of dirt I love the outdoors and nature I love mud bogen, fishing ain't nothin outdoors to dirty or to hard long as I got the proper materials.

• Hi, I'm a bit late to introduce myself. I'm from Malaysia, came across of the popularity of flappy bird and came by buying Construct 2 at STEAM, so i'm going to start to learn using Construct 2. Although i bit late but this is my new journey to gather more experience in coding and playing Construct 2. Hope to meet experience fellow coder in Scirra community. Cheer!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)