The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi.~

I am a lover of classic video games , I'm a designer and a novice programmer , I work in Adobe Flash and Painta Sai .

• Hey, I go by Lordgenome. I've got some background on coding mainly from school, but I'm looking forward to working on my own time on my own projects

• Hello! My name is CrazyGamerKid and I have been using Construct 2 for a while now (Probably like a year), I hope to release some games on Construct 2 soon!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol hi

• Hey - just joined community. Trying this out to help my kids learn to make their own games.

• oi, meu nome é Douglas e só estou dando uma olhada

quem sabe eu crie algo

• Hello from Australia

• Hello, I'm a game designer, programmer and artist. I have been using Construct 2 for +950 hours since last summer (as my steam account shows), I spent most of my time learning and experimenting, and now I hope to publish some games ! Finishing a project is a lot more challenging that starting one, that's for sure !

• Hi

• hello...

• Hello Everyone!

I just know about Construct 2 a few days ago and I very excited about it! It is very simple, cool, and beautiful!

Now, i can concentrate just in the game itself! No more programming if then else... : )

So, I live in Salvador Bahia Brasil and here i just know some enterprises and organizations that use Construct 2. They make some insteresting games!

I work in a government organization that is responsible to computers of government of Brasil. I hope to use Construct 2 to make a gamification here to do the employees more concious about power energy.

Thanks for the listen.

Luis Augusto

Salvador bahia Brasil

• Hey guys, new here!

I'm trying to learn something on making games and thought Construct would be a nice place to start, so, i'm here now haha

• Hi im a boy who might turn his gaming passion into a carrier i heard about this by a guy who is my mums friend who works for king the peope who made candycrush saga!

• hi i am an indie android developer from India and have written some apps and they are in Google play store.I always have passion in game development so i came here

• Ola eu so pablo medeiros e conheci o construct 2 no youtube

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)