The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi! My name is Brandon Conrady. I live in Minnesota and I like to play computer games. I had an interesting idea for a game and was pointed to the Construct 2 engine. I'm looking forward to where this will take me.

• Hey Im skin lover b/c i love skin

• Hi, Scirra Community,

I would prefer call you the Dreamers Community, as games are ultimately made of dreams that we fight very hard to bring to this world the best way we can, and many times the results will not meet our imagination, but this is a fight that only Game Developers can fight for the sake of fun on this world.

I am LuciusCD, CD from Creative Director of a game with a team of one programmer, one graphic artist, one audio composer and, very recently, one singer for our theme song. As my programmer is set to Canada, I'll need to take care of the programming as well, and Construct 2 seems pretty able of doing the game we are willing.

I have acquired the Personal License so far, waiting the first USD$5.000,00 earned to buy the Business License, and I'm pretty sure that this day will come. As Game Developers, we need a great deal of confidence, and even a greater deal of wondering if our game is going the most fun way it should go. We may doubt that our games are not perfect right now but we can't doubt what we do and why we do, and even less we can doubt the reason for being game developers. This is a way of life. If you are not truly committed to it, you will just give up later upon all hardships you will face, but if you learn to love being a game developer, someone that strives to bring a little more fun for our broken reality, than even your own "Pac-man" will be a dear symbol of resistance and commitment to the gamers of the world, and you will feel at peace with yourself, but only after you did your best to do your games, not a single second before.

But enough lecture, I just wanted to show my beliefs on being a game developer and say that I'm still having lots of problems to learn to use all the complex parts of Construct 2 and I would appreciate any help I could get. I didn't make any topic requesting help and will not do until I have read all the manual and saw lots of tutorials, but surely I'll be posting after that, as well as trying to answer the questions I've found the answer already.

So, this is me, Lucius, the Creative Director of a game, like many of you, that is trying to bring the newest and funniest experience to gamers around the world.

Nice to meet you!

• Hi, I'm Jamie, and i like to develop games. Construct 2 is a very cool program to design your own games.

Kind regards, Jamie or SuperjamieQ

• Hi my name is michael

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi my name is michael

• I Sulistiono, I am a student at SMA N 1 indramayu class X-MIA 1 I'm not a programmer but I want to make a game of my own and managed by myself,

• My name is Callum Williamson, and I'm an alcoholic

• Hello, My name is ayyoub ( itameio on the internet ), I am 18 years old and i've been wanting to create my own games for a long time now, i use different programs to learn game creation, and i have stumbled upon this one from the internet when searching for the best programs to create 2d games, i have an idea for an rpg game but i still lack the skill to create it, ( mostly because of art ).

i hope i would have a good experience with construct 2 and it's users.

Thanks!

• Hi I'm Kirikuu I have been planning on making games for a while now adn been planning to do it with a colleague who shares the same interest so that's why I'm here

• I'm Jonathan Watson and I have decided to make a construct 2 profile as I have been using construct 2 for a while and I would like to use the forums to help make games. I would also like to use the arcade as a place where I could upload all my games.

I was introduced to construct 2 when I found it on steam. It was free and looked very useful. I loved how easy the game creating was with it, but it wasn't so easy that you were limited in what you could do. It was fast and there were many helpful tutorials to help me get started.

I only have the free version of construct 2 at the moment. Currently I am working on making multiplayer games, starting with a simple chat room app. I could run into trouble with this so this website will be very helpful.

• Hello my friends, i come to introduction myself. I like this software.

• Hello,

My name is Robert and have been interested in game development a while. I'm more of a hobbyist leaning towards indie. I have been searching around and came across this platform on steam. Look's like an easy way to get started so and the paid version has a plethora of export options that might come handy for me in the near future.

I have used Clickteam Fusion and Construct 2 seems like it might be similar enough for me to get into. Definitely a better value and more options than what I currently have.

I see plenty of tutorials and the forum looks active. I hope to have a good experience with Construct 2 and the community.

Thanks.

• Howdy, I will ask questions on threads forums and stuff.

• Hi, my name is Ruslan, I'm from Russia. Very fond of many applications and games, and in this moment I wondered how they do it. With your application, I discovered many new things in the creation of various applications and games. Thanks you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)