The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello! I am new to construct. I learned about it last week when there was a workshop held at my campus by Microsoft. And I found it pretty amazing and easy to use. Hope to become a successful game developer. Thanks team Construct who enabled me to start building games Via Construct 2 Free edition. I will consider buying it ASAP!

• Hey,

I am Damien I am 24 years old will be 25 in 3 weeks time from now lol and I am from Berkshire. I heard about Construct2 throught the degree I am doing from Train2Game as I have just signed up to do the course and looking forward to it and can't wait to learn this software.

• I've been looking into these 2D engines and on almost every site pops up Construct. Thought I'd try it out and subscribed for Construct 3

• hey

• Hello!

After working in QA for video games, I finally decided it's time for me to take a shot at development.

I look forward to the day where I can look back and say, "It began here..."

Truthfully, I see lots of possibilities with this software.

Good Luck to everyone!

• jeux serieux Révolution française 1789

• Hi Guys and Gals,

I am Jeet Shah from Mumbai, India.

I have no knowledge of coding and very less knowledge of graphic designing.

I have an idea of word game that i wanna try to work it.

lets hope i succeed.

• hi guy.

my name is lee. i'm 18 year old.

i want to learn how to make android application

• Hi Guys!! im 23 years old! and i studied an IT-like career!

Im from Mexico and i would love to fulfill my dream of becoming a gamedev!

any hints on any good tutorial? thanks guys!

• hi to all

• Hello! French Canadian graphic designer. Used to work in a video game company some years ago, now I'm mostly on illustration. I would like to create some art project/indie game for fun and maybe more?

Can't wait to try this.

• Hello ,

I am a 16 year old aspiring indie dev. Im new to game development and would

Love

to learn as much as i can on the way to creating great content.

i hope success to you all in your endeavors.

• Hi everyone!

My name is Anthony, and I've been a professional game designer and game producer for the past 9 years.

I've only started trying out making indie games on my own since mid last year. During my search for the perfect game making tool, and coming across different options like Stencyl, Game Maker, MMF, and Game Salad, I settled on Construct 2.

I'm now on my way to releasing my first C2-made game next month, with the help of a publisher, for both iOS and Android.

• I am a young, 19 year old guy from Minnesota who's always loved games and has always wanted to make his own. But, thanks to my cheap-paying job I haven't the funds to back classes in game design or anything like that... yet. I hope to go on to college to find a career making games by myself or for a company in the hopes to get a job doing what I love. Now I just need the skill that comes with the turf, and what better way to get some exp than to dive head first into making games? Wish me luck!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello

I live in Italy in Tuscany near the sea.

I was only recently that I use construct 2, after a long experience with game makers and other engine.

For several years I have been interested in programming; I'm currently working on a racing game drive and a survival game. I hope to accomplish both with construct 2.

I apologize in advance for my English.

Angiel

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)