The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I am Arisen Samurai and I am working on a top down shooter zombie survival game.

• Hi !!!

I am Nasr Umar Khan from Pakistan and a student of computer science.

i would like something new and make people happy all around the world

• Hey I'm Michael. I'm a historian but as much as I love that, nothing comes close to my love for gaming. Figured I'd try my hand at this to keep busy while I go back to school for programming. Hopefully going to tackle a metroidvania style game

• hello

• Hello, I'm a french business application developper looking for inspiration in game programming by experimenting.

• Hello, my name is Andreas. I'm a 16 year old gamer from Norway. I watch Nerd Cubed daily and when i found out he used this beautiful program to make his Indie ideas come true, i instantly wanted to try for myself!

• I found out obout construct cuz i like videogames industrie and i found out that i can make video games with this program so im gana try it out

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi! my name is Mark Daniel Louwe, i'm from Philippines. i learned contruct 2 from a poster using contruct 2 in indie game development facebook group. i'm excited to learn this innovative software. it's nice to be part of this family:)

• Hello! I am new to construct. I learned about it last week when there was a workshop held at my campus by Microsoft. And I found it pretty amazing and easy to use. Hope to become a successful game developer. Thanks team Construct who enabled me to start building games Via Construct 2 Free edition. I will consider buying it ASAP!

• Hey,

I am Damien I am 24 years old will be 25 in 3 weeks time from now lol and I am from Berkshire. I heard about Construct2 throught the degree I am doing from Train2Game as I have just signed up to do the course and looking forward to it and can't wait to learn this software.

• I've been looking into these 2D engines and on almost every site pops up Construct. Thought I'd try it out and subscribed for Construct 3

• hey

• Hello!

After working in QA for video games, I finally decided it's time for me to take a shot at development.

I look forward to the day where I can look back and say, "It began here..."

Truthfully, I see lots of possibilities with this software.

Good Luck to everyone!

• jeux serieux Révolution française 1789

• Hi Guys and Gals,

I am Jeet Shah from Mumbai, India.

I have no knowledge of coding and very less knowledge of graphic designing.

I have an idea of word game that i wanna try to work it.

lets hope i succeed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)