The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Ciao a tutti, il mio nome è Mariomb

• Olá, eu sou do Brasil (estado: Rio Grande do Norte) e soube do construct 2 pelo gamedu.

• Hello, my name is Emz.

I've been into making games since my Dad got me The Secrets of Shadows of the Empire and it showed me real humans made them game things I'd been playing for years, figured someday I could too.

Studied engineering until the first game dev course in NI appeared, this gave a general intro to all aspects of game dev, then worked for 2 years on a PC game for schools using Artificial Studios Reality Engine (pre Epic) - I was design, 3D modelling and little bit of programming.

After that a few years freelance then I gave it up and worked sales and marketing for a while. Still messed around with Gamemaker then got interested in mobile games and fell in with a few dudes making an XBLA game that eventually became an iOS game. Gave them a hand with a few non-development bits n' pieces and got the taste for game dev again.

Took part in a few game jams with the same dudes, mostly design, level editing, even less programming than before. Won a jam and became a Nintendo developer but that project is kinda on hold for now.

Recently started working for a small game dev studio, now using Unity, again design and level editing and still no programming. Have a few silly ideas I'd like to make on my own time but the serious lack of programming was holding me back. One of the game jam dudes recommended Construct to me and here I am.

Started my first game 2 days ago, already got further than I would have in Gamemaker or Unity in that time. I'm really enjoying working with Construct. Taking part in another jam (GameCraft - Belfast) in October and I'm already sure I wanna use Construct for it, it's great!

• hi guys!

IM a begginer in the construct 2

• Hi! My name is Tristan. I just started Construct 2 and I wuld like you to try out my game and give it constructive criticism. The game is Block Life Game 2014 or you can look at my games.

• Ola meu nome é Arthur Soares,e eu fiquei sabendo do construct 2,por causa do desafio Gamedu que esta acontecendo.

E na aula de Lab.Matematica o professor nos mostrou esse site,do Desafio Gamedu e disse que eramos para nos cadastrar,e eu me cadastrei,vi a primeira aula e gostei.

Então é isso tchau...

• oi

• Hi fellow constructors, im seriously getting addicted to construct 2. Altough i'm still relatively new to construct 2, i'm quite satisfied with my progress. Construct 2 really takes away the boring syntax.

Let me know what you guys think of the 3 games i published.

CorelPinball

Zombie-Apocalypse-Pacman

Slingshot Dave and the Vulture Mob

cheers till later

• How's it going? My name is Ches and I am an engineer and I just discovered Construct 2 recently and am LOVING IT. I actually discovered it and put it in the back of my mind mind when lo and behold the very next day a friend asked me if I knew anything about game development. I told him about C2 - then felt obligated to try it and now we're making an RPG together.

I spent the long weekend on tutorials and then trying to make something from scratch and it has been a BLAST.

Thanks Scirra, I'll be here for a while.

• Hey !

My name is Harpreet and I am from India.

I got to know about this software from youtube as i am suscribed to new boston(bucky roberts) tutorials.

Hope to have a good experience building games with construct two!!

• Hi everyone, I wanna be a developer..

• Hi,

I am GSJha and I am here to explore.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is me. Orchestra Teacher in Oregon, USA!

The plan is for some satisfyingly fun edits of simple games twisted to help kids learn music note values etc.

(aka trick the elementary boys to learn).

-Mr. Gregory

• Hello!

I'm a beginner game developer, nice to meet you all.

• Hello

Im Mariusz you will find some of my graphic game assets soon in asset store

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)