What are you playing?

• Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on my Wii U (it'll have to do until I can afford to repair/replace my 3DS and get MH4), Final Fantasy Record Keeper on my Android and Soldner-X2 on my Vita. All quite fun.

• Still Dota 2 and now thrilled for the The International 5 Main Event that's starting tomorrow (~ 18 mio. USD total prize money, so the tension is high). Go Secret, Empire, VP, Na'vi, C9.

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl, just got the game on the beginning of September.

And Pokemon Shuffle Mobile, on my Samsung smartphone.

• Right now playing Runaway 2, a quite old game.

• Rocket League!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My wife loves to watch me play and she wanted to get the story from Final Fantasy 13 so that is what I am working on now. Heavens I hate the boss fight with Dysley (what ever his fal'Cie name was). Had trouble last time and having trouble now.. =S

• I'm playing Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS.

In the last couple of months I have also played A Link Between Worlds, Shovel Knight and Pokemon Omega Ruby.

• Finished Subspace Emissary in Brawl and unlocked all fighters!

I'm also played Mario Kart Wii.

• Hatred, they got it on a Groupee bundle. You can grab it for around $5!

https://groupees.com/damned4

I have played a lot of horror games, and violent games, but this one really takes the cake. Even after playing it for an hour, it still makes my skin crawl. Only other game to do this to me was Manhunter.

Bundle comes with some music, and some indie-filler /turdware. Hatred is worth the $5 , the rest of the package is pretty bad.

• I'm mainly playing Elite:Dangerous on my PC (and eagerly awaiting the Horizons expansion beta)

also currently playing a little bit of Divinity OS and Wasteland 2 on my PS4 as I wait for Fallout 4.

• I'm on a Metal Gear Solid franchise marathon. Playing at first sort by release dates and planning to play by plot chronology on a second wave.

• Satellite Reign a "remake" of the amiga syndicate game from the early 90s. Very good in my (not humble) opinion. Generally very good, sometimes very annoying )

Also I recommend that you check out voiceattack - it's made game playing possible again for me.

• Finished PokePark 2 on the start of November (maybe...)

I've also played Sonic Lost World (PC version), Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Super Mario Galaxy 2 (with Dolphin, also used on Brawl and PokePark 2).

• Currently nothing special to be honest.

Some old arcade games on SNES... Contra for example

• I've been playing Shards of Magic on my Android lately.

It's a clone of Heroes Charges, but it's in 3D.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)