Sprite Font Generator - v3

• I have windows 10 updated and when I click on "font" in order to see the list of fonts.. an error message comes and say "this program is not working anymore.. windows bla bla bla..."

what can i do? I have network 4.0 everything ok.. and a week ago I was using it on windows 7 with any problem.. ¿¿

grettings, thank you and congratulations for this great plugin

• The only person to complain about Win10 so far said he had to do an update, then it started working. Make sure the EXE & DLL are together.

• The only person to complain about Win10 so far said he had to do an update, then it started working. Make sure the EXE & DLL are together.

windows update tells me everything is updated. no updates.. i have been trying compatibility option in properties in order to see if changing to win 7 or 8 it goes.. but not. I click on "fonts.." and crashes.. I'm very frustrated because this piece of art you made is very very useful for my project. I have been looking an alternative to your program but there is nothing

do you think avg firewall or something like that can be an influence? I dont know what to do

thank you

--http ://imgur.com/PacGclo

--http ://imgur.com/12zBlVU (everything updated, spanish)

testing v1.12 seems to work.. no crashes by now.. uuffffff lol thank to god I can use this

• Found a potential bug... or more likely a rare user interface issue. I have a lot of characters to work with...

qwertyuiop@asdfghjkl'!zxcvbnm,.?1234567890$áäçúüíóöèéëñ()[]._:-/~!@#$%^&*()-+=_`:;[]{}\\|\"'<>,.?/.,·'_‘’‚‛:;¨`\\/ƒºª«»()[]{}*‹›\"“”„~&#?!¿¡←→↑↓√§¶†‡¦–—⇒⇔¤$¢€£¥™©®<>+-×÷=±∞^ˇ˘˙¸˛˜′″µ°¹²³♭♪•…¬¯% ¼½¾♡♥●◆■▲▼☆★♀♂àéòûüóêáâëôýÿõìãäíöþßøîåæïœùðçèñúšēįńņiěžāėıňőijęăąğķŕřĺġćċģļśşľħčďīłťūƒdžůűdzțųźżακτυλβγμφχνδεξψωοζηπρθισάΐΰέής;ίό΄΅ύώ·ϊϋаисъытйбвкуьэфлгдмхюяцнеёочшпжзрщ

When I add this into the text area, the refresh button is pushed off screen, so I can't see if it works.

• Also, somewhat cheeky, but might it be at all possible to include a duplicate character remover in the program? I've been given a whole bunch of characters I need to include, and I note many of them are duplicated. I've found something online explaining how to do this via javascript, but I can't get it to work at all.

http://www.guideforschool.com/1939213-program-to-remove-duplicate-characters-from-a-word-2/

*EDIT - Wait a minute... does it already do that?!?!?! Amazing!

• AnD4D

Try 2.7.

• AnD4D

Try 2.7.

Very quick! Thanks!

• Thanks for sharing, i appreciate that.

• Interesting additional (potential) problem. While creating a font size of 144, and including a lot of additional characters, I was given an exported image of over 4096 x 1024. Construct 2 came up with a message saying anything over 4096 doesn't work on all devices.

Just wondering why the system didn't try to create a 2048 x 2048 rather than go for the larger width.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There are a bunch of calculations to optimize the file size. Just because the font fits in 4096x1024 doesn't mean it fits in 2048x2048. That would only work if the characters where square, but they are not. They are typically taller than wide, so generally the calculations would result in an even larger number in the height dimension.

A lot of these warnings have been around for years, so it may not be relevant. Hard to say.

• blackhornet - this is a brilliant tool! THANK YOU!

• Thank you very much good Sir

• Great tool!!

• In my case, letters doesnt seems to be centered, the preview from the software is different of the reality:

Reality:

imgur.com/7sXqecv

Preview:

imgur.com/BniLbr0

Vincent

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)