Looking for Contractors

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
  • I work for a small non-profit company called JASON Learning (www.jason.org). We are in the process of converting all of our Flash-based games over to HTML5 versions using Construct 3. We are looking for a couple of contracts to help convert our games. We are going to start with some really basic ones and work up to the more complex.

If you are interested in possibly helping us convert our games, please send me your information. I have a few games that need to be started fairly quickly and are short projects. Initially, we will be paying a flat rate per project, but hoping to build a stronger relationship.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Welcome to the forum.

I've done this kind of work, converting Flash to Html5 using Construct for several years.

You can contact me on Gmail newtadmin

• Hello,

I work as game developer over 10 years.

I can help you with your games!

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

odiusfly [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Hi jason_jpoole,

Would you be happy to receive C2 projects that use only official plugins and that you can convert easily for C3?

Thanks

• Hello Jason,

I would love to assist you with your requirements. A five-minute chat would be helpful. looking for your reply, thank you.

Regards,

Luis vane

• Hello Jason,

Hope you are doing well!

I will be glad to assist you in your requirement, please reach out to me on my email id: diana@cisinlabs.com to have quick detailed discussion.

Awaiting your response!

Kind Regards,

Diana K

• Hello,

I would like to assist you with this work.

Please get connect with me on Skype or Email to discuss further.

Regards

Linnea

E- linneajones[dot]mil@gmail[dot]com

Skype- live:linneajones

• jason_jpoole

I am interested in helping out with the conversions. You can reach me at m34melbjfp@gmail.com.

• Willing to help you.

Please email me at: nguyenquocdong2009eqc@gmail.com

or Skype: DongNguyen602

Thanks.

• I'm interested in working on this project: renato [at] onduck [dot] com

• Hi jason_jpoole

Would be great to join you on this project. Kindly drop me a message at readumareqc@gmail.com

Thanks,

Umar

• I work for a small non-profit company called JASON Learning (www.jason.org). We are in the process of converting all of our Flash-based games over to HTML5 versions using Construct 3. We are looking for a couple of contracts to help convert our games. We are going to start with some really basic ones and work up to the more complex.

If you are interested in possibly helping us convert our games, please send me your information. I have a few games that need to be started fairly quickly and are short projects. Initially, we will be paying a flat rate per project, but hoping to build a stronger relationship.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have as well.

Hi! In case you are interested, here's my portfolio of games made with C3. I'll be glad to now more about your offers. I'm also able to write plugins for integrating API's or custom behaviors.

Portfolio: bit.ly/2WFdO9g

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)