Kiira will help! :D

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • mediafire.com/view

That's the link, man. :) I hope you like them.

• The zombie is awesome Kiira, great job.

If it isn't too vague, I'd like a small sprite template of simple human character, with just 2 walking animations in 4 directions like the common RPG Maker character sprites. Then I'd also like an example of how the template can be coloured, by using it to make a character. You can make anything you want with it as an example, but if you want my idea, I'll just take a generic long hair person with shirt and pants. I'm not efficient in making game art and I'd like to practice with something simple.

Damn, that sounded like a lot after typing it all out. Please let me know if you need help with anything yourself. Lately I've been mostly dealing with programming / event handling.

• Hmm... I've seen RPG maker sprites before and I could make them... I'm sort of confused though. When you say to make a "template" do you mean to make a character with no assets and just the body?

And as for the 2 walking animations in 4 directions do you mean a full character assets and all?

I could make both. :) Maybe two different versions of one character and then a template for the RPG sprites, hand crafted by yours truly. Haha

It's no problem, I'll accept anything. I'm waiting until I'm 18 to make any money off anything, but that's all in donations. Nobody should have to pay for the resources.

Games I make will be 50/50, some would cost ya and some would be free.

I'd appreciate if you can clear this up for me. I hope to hear from you again soon!

• hmm... My bad, I did not realize, part of the sprites on that sheet are cut off. Hmm, allow me to upload it.

• All better, the new sprite sheet is up! No cut off sprites xD

• Hmm... I've seen RPG maker sprites before and I could make them... I'm sort of confused though. When you say to make a "template" do you mean to make a character with no assets and just the body?

And as for the 2 walking animations in 4 directions do you mean a full character assets and all?

I could make both. :) Maybe two different versions of one character and then a template for the RPG sprites, hand crafted by yours truly. Haha

It's no problem, I'll accept anything. I'm waiting until I'm 18 to make any money off anything, but that's all in donations. Nobody should have to pay for the resources.

Games I make will be 50/50, some would cost ya and some would be free.

I'd appreciate if you can clear this up for me. I hope to hear from you again soon!

Yeah basically a naked character, and then a dressed character for me to learn dressing up the naked character by example. And yes too, a full character sprite sheet. 4 directions, each direction has 3 frames: standing, lifting right leg and lifting left leg, like a walk cycle.

If you can make the naked character plus two examples of a dressed character with it - I don't know, I think I'll ought to make you something nice.

I wish I had your initiative when I was under 18! What you have been doing so far can be valuable to your future portfolio.

• Eh, I'm a noob. I want to be the best and until I reach that title I don't feel accomplished. :P

I can do that for sure. :) I'll be back in about an hour or probably less to be honest.

• Hey, sorry about this, but I can't finish it all tonight. I'll upload the template I made and then finish tomorrow. :P I got sick, so I can't finish tonight.

mediafire.com/view

I hope you like this template!

• Kiira do you have any experience making background tiles for platform type games? I am not looking exactly for tiles myself, but tools or templates that can be used to make them. I have experience with multiple graphics apps, but for some reason making platform tiles in all possible combinations is proving much harder than I had anticipated. I can make the standard 9 blocks for flat ground, corners, etc... but it's when I want to do something more like angled surfaces, etc... and get them to still connect that I start running myself into brick walls :) So if you know any tools or templates that can be used for just the overall design pattern for tiles for sloped ground, corners, etc... that would be a great start for me...

• Thank you Kiira, I like it. Don't worry about the rest if you can't finish them, you can move onto BluePhaze instead.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • BluePhaze I can definitely make you a template for that. :) I think it'd be easier and more useful. I will probably take a couple days though. I took on a HUGE project for a game called Heroes of Cataclysm and I'm putting a lot of work into it. I'll be making a 3D model of the character as the cover of this Facebook page: facebook.com/HeroesOfCataclysm

I'm sort of new to creating 3D models so I'll have to put a lot of time and work into it.

rosareven I did make another sprite sheet, but I've been gone to the doctor's and hospital all day so I couldn't upload it until just now. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Here it is: mediafire.com/view

• Thank you again Kiira, that's a pretty awesome job. Get some rest and take care of yourself!

• Kiira Thanks much, no rush, I don't want put any pressure on you. This is mainly so I have something I can use to do my own instead of having to ask others for assistance. Thanks again!

• Welp, I'm done with the project I was doing yesterday. Haha it was actually a lot easier than I'd thought.

BluePhaze I'll get to work on what you asked for right now.

rosareven Would you like me to make anymore characters for you? I'm not really fond of that last one I made, but that's just me. :P

• Kiira If you don't have anything else to do, I'd love to take some more characters of yours that are made with that template! Or not with that template, it's all up to you. I just want some live examples to learn from.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)