I would love to test the api in my game, but for some reason I'm getting the following error message when trying to run the example project (Im using C2 r168)
Few more questions:
1. The Unlock Premium feature is great for "Freemium" distribution model , but does not allow in-app purchase. Do you plan to add such feature? I think that many game developers would be thankful if the could implement "fun money" mechanism and/or "game shop" were you can buy items that will serve you in the game (like a better vehicle, extra life, spells etc.)
2. When running InitiateUnlockFunction - how can I specify the required action to unlock? (it may be "pay x" or "share to x friends" etc...)
3. On ShowAd - how do I set the ad position on my layout? what is the ad size?
4. What is the average PPC you are paying on ad clicks? I couldn't find this data on your site
1. We are definitely working toward true in-app purchases in HTML5. Luckily we already have systems in place from our other services such as Gamersafe that will make the transition easier, though I'm not exactly sure when it will be ready, but it's on the road map.
2. Basically you have a function you can call which begins the process of 'unlocking' the game to premium mode, this will launch an in-app-payment window. You set the price later on when you upload it to the mobile platform.
3. Thanks Kyatric for the answer - You don't.
4. Currently, we're seeing around $10 eCPM for games going through our platform. Not bad atm!