I've recently submitted my game. Here is what I'm told:
We see you uploaded a Nook and Amazon APKs on the File Manager before. We would just like to clear if this is an HTML5 game or an Android game. If this is an HTML5 game, please upload the zipped file on the File Manager.
- Go to your game's listing
- Click File Manager
- Click Remove Last Build, if one exists
- Zip all game files for your HTML5 game in a single layer package
- Click Choose File and browse to your HTML5 zip
- Select HTML Game (ZIP) from the dropdown
- Click Upload
- QA Status: In Testing
- Art Status: Creating Art
I don't understand... During the submission process, I was asked for an .apk files (both for Nook and Amazon), and now they want me to send a .zip file ? I don't understand.
Which exporter should I use and what am I supposed to send exactly?
Thanks in advance,
You probably clicked too fast, but you should of chosen "HTML5" in the wizard and not the others such as Unity, Android, etc..