Sponsor List Verified

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Hi,

I am posting Ryzon/PrionGames/Eclision Certificate of Administrative Dissolution.

If anyone is in contact with Prion Games, please avoid him and his friends at all costs.

He does not pay any money, he is banned from the Unity forums multiple times.

• Interesting. I'll add a Bad sponsors list in my original post then. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi,

I am posting Ryzon/PrionGames/Eclision Certificate of Administrative Dissolution.

If anyone is in contact with Prion Games, please avoid him and his friends at all costs.

He does not pay any money, he is banned from the Unity forums multiple times.

• For those having issues with sound in IE10/11, etc... you need to make sure your host has the mime types configured for m4a files. That is all I had to do to get all my games audio working fine in my hosted HTML5 games when played in IE.

• congrats for the deal. I wish to all of us sell our games cause the process of developing is great (with a few headaches...) but if it ends with some extra $$$ is at least refreshing.

Anyway i try to open http://pixolpallete.blogspot.com/ but the browser said that is unavailable. I'd like to see your games.specialy the downhill rush game. do you have a new site?

• congrats for the deal. I wish to all of us sell our games cause the process of developing is great (with a few headaches...) but if it ends with some extra $$$ is at least refreshing.

Anyway i try to open http://pixolpallete.blogspot.com/ but the browser said that is unavailable. I'd like to see your games.specialy the downhill rush game. do you have a new site?

Thanks, and hope that you have some luck as well.

I closed the blog, as i am slowly writing my own hosted site. But you can see all my games once i get everything up again.

• PixelPalette thanks a lot my friend best of luck to all of us. Ok when your site is ready let us know.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was finally able to close the deal with SpilGames. I sent the initial E-mail to them in early March, and just got paid today. They're a bit disorganized and my game initially failed going through their QA due to internal disagreements as to what the Ads API should look like inside the game. That said, they did pay a hefty sum of money for my game, so they're definitely legit. Their staff is friendly via e-mail and also on Skype for quick response.

3.5/5, would sell again.

• Where can we play your published games? (http://pixolpallete.blogspot.fr/ doesn't seem to work)

Just to have an idea of the required level of quality.

• PixelPalette, maybe it's an idea to make a table/list in your original post so people don't have to go through all pages of your (wonderfully informative and helpful) thread?

• PixelPalette, good job, and thanks for sharing your succes.

What were the file sizes of your two games? Is there a limit?

• I don't understand where this sponsor list is located in this thread? Was there one?

• It is only one sponsor long atm.

• Just to update everyone, as I see some comments with some confusion. Will remind and update my original post.

This is a list for verified sponsors, which requires not only having published a game with a sponsor, but proven you done so.

I can't be the only one doing this as i don't always sell games or i am busy doing something else, so if you have sold games with

other sponsors, send me a message with your proof and i will update the list. This thread is not for sponsors to advertise themselves,

only for informing the reader of publishers that paid a developer with proof.

• Softgames.de I contacted and got back the following message:

"thanks a lot for your interest in the publishing and sponsorship deal with Softgames. We really appreciate your time in contacting us!

Unfortunately due to some technical Reasons we can not accept any Construct 2 games. Sorry!

However please let us know, if you have any new titles with other engines (eg Cocos-2d-js) to keep the discussion. "

They just me, or distributors are now "preconception" to construct 2?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)