Sponsor List Verified

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Don't get me wrong, I love modern graphics, but I miss the 8-bit days too. I don't understand why we can have both equally. They are both great in there own way.

Have you considered selling your art skills as well as your games?

I love it all: pixel, painted, and 3D. Also when they mix each of these together. I even like low polygon 3D. No bias really.

The last time i sold my art (which is the only time i sold art) was two months ago. For a mobile game called Escape the Cave. It used vector instead. Although i am always open for commission.

• Cool. Make sure to put that in your signature with a contact form link. The more games you show on this site, the more people are going to want your work. It is great.

Steve

• Nice, one question, you got paid once time for 2 games as non-exclusive licenses?

• Nice, one question, you got paid once time for 2 games as non-exclusive licenses?

Yes, two games deal for $1,000 once.

• How many levels does Surface have? Do they accept small games? e.g. endless runners, top-down shooters, etc.

• How many levels does Surface have? Do they accept small games? e.g. endless runners, top-down shooters, etc.

Surface has seven levels, but its was Arcade/platformer sub genre. My other game Downhill Rush was only arcade genre, that did points with an endless scrolling stage. You just need to make your game fun, and look decent. Size does not matter much.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you negotiate the price for licenses?

• Can you negotiate the price for licenses?

I didn't the first sale, since i wanted to see if they pay (didn't have any experience doing this.) But of course they did so, and they are a legit company. I'm sure you can negotiate a deal. If you don't care about none exclusive, then you can just jump to exclusive for larger sum. 8)

• An inspiring report Pixel, thanks for the disclosure. I have a few questions.

I love the music in Surface. Was it created specifically for the game, and might you offer a download of the OST or at least the title/tutorial music? That one's so catchy. Who is Kevin A Rojas and where can I hear more of his work?

What's the native resolution of Surface, and what kind of scaling does it use?

Finally, what was the development time?

• An inspiring report Pixel, thanks for the disclosure. I have a few questions.

I love the music in Surface. Was it created specifically for the game, and might you offer a download of the OST or at least the title/tutorial music? That one's so catchy. Who is Kevin A Rojas and where can I hear more of his work?

What's the native resolution of Surface, and what kind of scaling does it use?

Finally, what was the development time?

Thanks.

Yeah, i split 60/40 with the musician to create original music. Kevin is talented, and i dunno if he has this music on itunes and such. I'll talk to him about it and contact you later.

Surface's native resolution is 640 x 480.

• Appreciated! Thank you.

• PixelPalette

You mentioned that the game had to work on mobile as well. Did Spil games ask you to make a .apk and a .ipa file for your game for android and ios? Or did they run the game directly from the phone browser?

• So do they have the right to publish the games to Google Play, App Store, etc.

• Do they only pay $ 500 each game?

• PixelPalette

You mentioned that the game had to work on mobile as well. Did Spil games ask you to make a .apk and a .ipa file for your game for android and ios? Or did they run the game directly from the phone browser?

The games was just for the browser that both had keyboard and touch. The deal was not for android or ios builds.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)