Space Miner | May UPADATE: New TRAILER #7

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Do you like 2d games? This game is for you!

New (July 23)

Subscribe to Construct videos now

New (June 6)

New (June 5)

New (May 28)

New (May 24)

New (May 20)

New:

https://www.instagram.com/space.miner/

• Visual of this game is incredible.

• Visual of this game is incredible.

Thank you!

• Moved to 'Your creations' and deleted two other duplicate posts. Please do not cross-post in the forum.

• Moved to 'Your creations' and deleted two other duplicate posts. Please do not cross-post in the forum.

Sorry. I was not sure where to post. Thanks.

By the way, new screenshot of the game:

• Hey guys, how are you doing? I'm introducing some new mechanics and here it is one of them, the pickaxe! New trailer out now!

• Lift off testing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • New Trailer!

• New trailer:

• It looks nice, don't quite understand the game yet to be honest. It looks whacky though, in a good way. I wonder who your target audience is? My guess is kids. But I don't find the gameplay intuitive judging from the trailers. Or is it supposed to be that way, that you need to figure out things? There are no clues as to what things do.

What platform is this going to be on by the way? Desktop/Android/iOS?

Anyway, the graphics are nice, but overall I personally dislike the pastel colors. I would go for bright colors instead, it would not only look better but actually appeal more to kids, well, if that is your audience. But that could just be me, I find the current colors appeal more to toddlers and younger.

In any case, I doubt this will change your mind since you are probably far into development.

I do find the whackyness a big plus. You just jump into a machine and it'll do something crazy!

Good luck with your game!

• It looks nice, don't quite understand the game yet to be honest. It looks whacky though, in a good way. I wonder who your target audience is? My guess is kids. But I don't find the gameplay intuitive judging from the trailers. Or is it supposed to be that way, that you need to figure out things? There are no clues as to what things do.

What platform is this going to be on by the way? Desktop/Android/iOS?

Anyway, the graphics are nice, but overall I personally dislike the pastel colors. I would go for bright colors instead, it would not only look better but actually appeal more to kids, well, if that is your audience. But that could just be me, I find the current colors appeal more to toddlers and younger.

In any case, I doubt this will change your mind since you are probably far into development.

I do find the whackyness a big plus. You just jump into a machine and it'll do something crazy!

Good luck with your game!

Thanks for your words, Im really happy that you gave many good advices!

I'm not gonna try to explain exactly how the game works, there's a back story, where things going to make sense. But it is a mix of a lot of things. It's 'kinda" a Banjo Kazooie 2D, where you pick an item here, uses it there and make something happens. Actually it's really simple and intuitive, the videos cant show it. The idea is to be crazy, as you just said. Frenetic, fast, the clock will play a key role in the game. Saying that you don't understand the game it is actually a good thing, maybe it means that im about to create something... not new, but different and it can be good, right?

Although the game is colorful and kinda Chibi, my target audience its not kids, them too, but not only. I don't think only kids plays Kirby, Mario and similar games. And Im saying that based on me, I grew up play Nintendo and until now I love this friendly-family kinda games. I know its important to have a target audience well defined. But I think this game will find its players or the players will find the game. Sometimes you have to aim at what you believe, instead of following the trend of the moment.

The visual it's not 100% defined. Im only one guy making the game, so there's so many things to work on, that sometimes I use sprites that I will change many many times until it is good enough. Even the main caracter itself, Im gonna change a fell details on him, but not now. Gotta make the game mechanics work first.

And the game will be available on PC and Mac, that's what I have in mind right now.

• The visuals look great, but is it fun? Where can I play it? Thanks

• The visuals look great, but is it fun? Where can I play it? Thanks

Thank you! I think it is fun! You can't play the game right now, it's still in development.

• This is how the game looks so far!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)