ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Ebi182

Go to any layout, insert new object -> proUI

• Ebi182

Go to any layout, insert new object -> proUI

Thank you so much!

One last thing, do you or anyone else know how to subtract from a progress bar?

I see in the events sheet I can add an action to set the bar to a number, but how do I subtract from the initial number?

• > Ebi182

>

> Go to any layout, insert new object -> proUI

Thank you so much!

One last thing, do you or anyone else know how to subtract from a progress bar?

I see in the events sheet I can add an action to set the bar to a number, but how do I subtract from the initial number?

Maybe this is what you want :

• Hey Aekiro, while you're about, are there any plans to add more effect options when applying the 'button' behaviour to text objects?

I'm finding that I use 'button' on text objects more so that anything else with proUI, and it'd be awesome if there were text-based options like underline, bold and what not for hover and click actions, etc.

Just a thought.

Cheers

• Aekiro In version r230, your ProUi plugin causes an error that does not allow the application to load, I get a white screen.

After removing your plugin and all the behaviors, the application started, please fix this problem, these are paid plugins I use them in commercial projects, and buying plugins I hope for quick support and troubleshooting. I also ask you to test the plugins yourself on new C3 builds and not wait for error messages, since this problem has been going on since version r229

Error: C3.Plugins.aekiro_proui = class aekiro_prouiSingleGlobalPlugin extends C3.SDKPluginBase

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Plugins' of undefined

at e6f33078-fa72-4710-a0c8-5b33702dd348:11595

e6f33078-fa72-4710-a0c8-5b33702dd348:2322 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: self.C3_GetObjectRefTable is not a function

at C3Runtime._LoadDataJson (e6f33078-fa72-4710-a0c8-5b33702dd348:2322)

at C3Runtime.Init (e6f33078-fa72-4710-a0c8-5b33702dd348:2316)

at async RuntimeInterface._InitDOM (main.js:39)

at async RuntimeInterface._Init (main.js:27)

• Adding to the post before about the game not loading, it appears to be related to having modules selected for the project. If you select classic then it works, but otherwise you get

at c3runtime.js:2563

c3runtime.js:2322 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: self.C3_GetObjectRefTable is not a function

at C3Runtime._LoadDataJson (c3runtime.js:2322)

at C3Runtime.Init (c3runtime.js:2316)

• Adding to the post before about the game not loading, it appears to be related to having modules selected for the project. If you select classic then it works, but otherwise you get

c3runtime.js:2322 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: self.C3_GetObjectRefTable is not a function

I'm a little confused, are you trying to tell me that it's a mistake on my part? How do I select classic?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No not all. Sorry if it sounded like that. Its for the plug in developer. It has to do with the project setting in the advanced part. If you select classic, which then doesn't use Javascript imports, the error goes away and it works.

I am using the new import way in my project so I can't switch back to classic. I am hoping the developer can take a look and provide an update.

• Hey, great plugin just a quick question/sugestion,

on the gridview - setting the json string, it does not support C3 arrays converted to json does it?

It seems to always fail because C3arrays are represented in JSON as ""{"c2array":true,"size":[1,3,1],"data":[[["kjsv8biod3a4mpxhko9"],["kjsv8bioe8ia557t2al"],["kjsv8bior7ue2770n"]]]}""

If the gridview to json could verify if the json has a "c2array" key and try to parse the json in "data", it would be great.

Also, when using a JSON plugin instance instead of a string, it does not seem that the path defined for the JSON object works, the path gets ignored and will try to parse root as far as I can tell - I could be doing something wrong.

• fix your plugin please, I cant preview my project, I tried to create new blank project and add your plugin, nothing change. Fix that please.

• fix your plugin please, I cant preview my project, I tried to create new blank project and add your plugin, nothing change. Fix that please.

what do you mean ?

I preview the demo project just fine.

Are you talking about the export ?

Which version of Construct are you using ?

• > fix your plugin please, I cant preview my project, I tried to create new blank project and add your plugin, nothing change. Fix that please.

what do you mean ?

I preview the demo project just fine.

Are you talking about the export ?

Which version of Construct are you using ?

Hi, thank you for replying me, I use r232, when I preview project, everthing is black.

• > > fix your plugin please, I cant preview my project, I tried to create new blank project and add your plugin, nothing change. Fix that please.

>

> what do you mean ?

> I preview the demo project just fine.

> Are you talking about the export ?

> Which version of Construct are you using ?

Hi, thank you for replying me, I use r232, when I preview project, everthing is black.

Ok. Are you using the latest version of ProUI ? If not please download it from itch.

Is ProUI initialized on every layout ?

• Aekiro

There is a definitely an issue with the plugins revolving around the new modules mode of C3. If you have a project using classic js file loading it all works, but if you switch to import mode it fails when you export it. This can be seen I believe in all the exports, but you can see it in the HTML one pretty easily.

I am using the latest C3 R32 and 1.772 of Pro UI.

The error in the console is shown below.

• Aekiro

There is a definitely an issue with the plugins revolving around the new modules mode of C3. If you have a project using classic js file loading it all works, but if you switch to import mode it fails when you export it. This can be seen I believe in all the exports, but you can see it in the HTML one pretty easily.

I am using the latest C3 R32 and 1.772 of Pro UI.

The error in the console is shown below.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing things out. The complain was that the preview did not work, but apparently it's the export. I'll fix it asap.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)