ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • > > > fix your plugin please, I cant preview my project, I tried to create new blank project and add your plugin, nothing change. Fix that please.

> >

> > what do you mean ?

> > I preview the demo project just fine.

> > Are you talking about the export ?

> > Which version of Construct are you using ?

>

> Hi, thank you for replying me, I use r232, when I preview project, everthing is black.

Ok. Are you using the latest version of ProUI ? If not please download it from itch.

Is ProUI initialized on every layout ?

yes, I use the lastest version, everything is lastest version, include construct 3, and when I repreview your example, still black screen

• RoosterDota

The bug has been fixed. Please update all the addons.

Let me know if you still encounter any issues.

• thank you so much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Aekiro

My project is failing with to run as an HTML export if I use simple or advanced minification.

To perform a test I created a simple project that didn't have anything in it other than PROUI v 1.7.7.5. I added a start on layout event to initialize it and that's it.

It will work on export with no minification, but if I use simple or advanced it fails when you try to run the site.

I was hoping you could take a look into this when you have time.

Thank you

• Aekiro

My project is failing with to run as an HTML export if I use simple or advanced minification.

To perform a test I created a simple project that didn't have anything in it other than PROUI v 1.7.7.5. I added a start on layout event to initialize it and that's it.

It will work on export with no minification, but if I use simple or advanced it fails when you try to run the site.

I was hoping you could take a look into this when you have time.

Thank you

Thanks for reporting the bug.

Export with advanced minif is functional again Please update to latest version.

!! Also, the addon "RemoteSprite" doesn't support Workers. So if you are using it please deactivate workers.

Thank you.

• Hello,

I'm testing multiple dialogs on the same layout and I'm seing some wierd behaviours. Parent layer is unchecked and NO modal.

Right now when I close a dialog (via event sheet or button) all dialogs on the layout get closed.

Just wondering if this is a bug or the intended behaviour is for us to have a single dialog per layout.

• Hello,

I'm testing multiple dialogs on the same layout and I'm seing some wierd behaviours. Parent layer is unchecked and NO modal.

Right now when I close a dialog (via event sheet or button) all dialogs on the layout get closed.

Just wondering if this is a bug or the intended behaviour is for us to have a single dialog per layout.

You can have multiple dialogs in a layout as long as each one is on a dedicated layer.

Also, check if each close button has a unique name (gameobject behavior).

• Thanks Aekiro, that explains it.

I thought if Parent Layer was not checked we could use multiple dialogs on the same layer.

• Hi Aekiro, the plugin is great! How to get the C3 file of The Demo? I want to learn more from the demo.

• Hi Aekiro, the plugin is great! How to get the C3 file of The Demo? I want to learn more from the demo.

The demo file comes with the plugin. It's called "ProUI Demo.c3p". 🙄

It's one of the first things you see when it's unzipped...

• Yep, sorry I'm too focused to plugin files. Thank you for your reply :)

> Hi Aekiro, the plugin is great! How to get the C3 file of The Demo? I want to learn more from the demo.

The demo file comes with the plugin. It's called "ProUI Demo.c3p". 🙄

It's one of the first things you see when it's unzipped...

• Hello, Aekiro! Your plugin is so nice, but I've a big problem. When I create the action to initialise it into an event, sometimes the scene freezes and I can't control anything.

A snapshot of one of the scenes of my project:

Thank you in advance! ;)

• miguelromm

You need to initialize ProUI before waiting 0.1s

• miguelromm

You need to initialize ProUI before waiting 0.1s

Yes, I've tried that, but it freezes too... :/

• Can you share a screenshot of the console log ?

Also, reach me on discord, it's much faster to communicate.

username = Aekiro#1066

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)