ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • with the recent news in the latest stable release of 'classic' script mode being removed for the next release, is ProUI being updated or has been updated to use the new 'module' script mode? Aekiro

Yes it has been updated to support the module mode.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > > Not sure if it's fixed in a newer version, but Wertt22 may be referring to the fact that you can't have two scrollview objects overlapping even if the top one is disabled and they're on separate layers. It will always block the bottom one from working. I've just been setting their positions when they're enabled to get around this, but perhaps this is what is being referred to?

>

> if you don,t add dialog behavior for the two scrollview ,it,s work ok for the two scrollview,but if they all had dialog behavior,only the top scrollview can use

I'll look into it. thanks.

• When I use GameObject behavior on Sprite or Tiled Background, actions setPossition, setX, setWith... doesn't work any more so it's impossible to make responsive layout. Any suggestions?

• When I use GameObject behavior on Sprite or Tiled Background, actions setPossition, setX, setWith... doesn't work any more so it's impossible to make responsive layout. Any suggestions?

All the actions you mentioned should work. Can you make a small test project and send it to me on Discord ?

• Aekiro, is it possible to make objects visible inside a transparent ScrollView? If you fill the ScrollView with color, the content inside becomes visible...

• > When I use GameObject behavior on Sprite or Tiled Background, actions setPossition, setX, setWith... doesn't work any more so it's impossible to make responsive layout. Any suggestions?

All the actions you mentioned should work. Can you make a small test project and send it to me on Discord ?

Thank's Aekiro for fast response and help, everything works good now...

• Aekiro, is it possible to make objects visible inside a transparent ScrollView? If you fill the ScrollView with color, the content inside becomes visible...

Transparent scrollviews are unfortunately not possible, I believe there's no way to do it in C3.

• Hi Aekiro

I've been using ProUI for over a year now and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I'm having a small problem with one of my projects that has it installed. Yes, I have it initialized at the top of all event sheets.

When the Scripts type is "Classic" it runs flawlessly in preview. But, when I switch to "Module" I get a black screen and the following error in console...

---

I'm running the latest stable version of C3 (r241) and have installed the latest version of ProUI (v1.801). Got any suggestions? I'm willing to send you my project file privately, if you request it.

• Lancifer

In case the addons are bundled, Can you make sure that the bundled addons are also updated to the latest version ?

• Aekiro Thanks. That's what the problem was. I apparently overlooked this important bit of info in the documentation. I see it now. 👍

• Aekiro I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but before when you put several buttons on top of each other, only the top one was pressed, now when you click all the buttons that are under the cursor are pressed. I did not go into my project for a long time, everything worked before the update, after the update, all the logic broke...

• Aekiro I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but before when you put several buttons on top of each other, only the top one was pressed, now when you click all the buttons that are under the cursor are pressed. I did not go into my project for a long time, everything worked before the update, after the update, all the logic broke...

ibiz Sorry about the inconvenience, I will add an option to enable the previous behavior back, asap.

• Aekiro

Thank you for your quick reaction, good luck in the development.

• ibiz new version is up on Itch and the Construct Asset Store.

All you have to do is check "Stop Click Propagation" property of the Proui plugin.

Let me know if you encounter any issues.

• Hi Aekiro. I Got this error from my build:

workermain.js:4 [C3 runtime] Failed to load all engine scripts in worker: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Plugins' of undefined

at c3runtime.js:1647

InitRuntime workermain.js:4

appmanifest.json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Please help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)