ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Hi Aekiro. I Got this error from my build:

workermain.js:4 [C3 runtime] Failed to load all engine scripts in worker: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Plugins' of undefined

at c3runtime.js:1647

InitRuntime workermain.js:4

appmanifest.json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Please help.

I can't tell which addon trigger this error.

Can you share the build with me on discord ?

• I've updated to the latest version of ProUI, the build is running, but now some buttons is not working :( Please Help

> Hi Aekiro. I Got this error from my build:

>

> workermain.js:4 [C3 runtime] Failed to load all engine scripts in worker: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Plugins' of undefined

> at c3runtime.js:1647

> InitRuntime workermain.js:4

> appmanifest.json:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

>

> Please help.

I can't tell which addon trigger this error.

Can you share the build with me on discord ?

• basuki

You probably need to uncheck the option "Stop Click propagation" in the proui plugin.

• Hi. I just bought your Addon and really like it. The vertical Sliderbar is not working in both your ProUI_Demo.c3p file and one I tried to duplicate. The slide button will only go horizontally but not vertically.

Thanks

• Hi. I just bought your Addon and really like it. The vertical Sliderbar is not working in both your ProUI_Demo.c3p file and one I tried to duplicate. The slide button will only go horizontally but not vertically.

Thanks

Hello, yes I shipped the wrong file apparently, my bad.

The bug is fixed, you can download the latest version from store.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great! That worked. Thanks

• Hi Aekiro, I bought your plugin and am pretty happy with it.

I have one problem though. Scrolling through content in the Scrollview works well enough when moving it with the mouse cursor, and when grabbing the slider. But when I use the mouse wheel, scrolling is very slow.

Is there anything I can do to make it scroll faster with the mouse wheel?

• Hi Aekiro, I bought your plugin and am pretty happy with it.

I have one problem though. Scrolling through content in the Scrollview works well enough when moving it with the mouse cursor, and when grabbing the slider. But when I use the mouse wheel, scrolling is very slow.

Is there anything I can do to make it scroll faster with the mouse wheel?

Hello, check the last version 1.815. It has a mouse scroll speed setting.

• Aekiro first thank you so much for this awesome plugin it really help a lot

i have question is there any way to (simulate HOVER) i want to use a SPRITE like mouse for people how going to play my game using GAMEPAD

• Aekiro first thank you so much for this awesome plugin it really help a lot

i have question is there any way to (simulate HOVER) i want to use a SPRITE like mouse for people how going to play my game using GAMEPAD

You can use the focus state. and then use "Set Focus".

• it working thank you for the help

• need to know the functionality of grid and leaderboards. these are populated with json internally. How i can capture user score/variables and populate it at run time?

is it possible? --- Need a demo

if not then, why it is there?

i have bought your bundles and items

thanks

• need to know the functionality of grid and leaderboards. these are populated with json internally. How i can capture user score/variables and populate it at run time?

is it possible? --- Need a demo

if not then, why it is there?

i have bought your bundles and items

thanks

There's a demo project in the folder that shows how you can make a leaderboard using the gridview and the scrollview.

• > need to know the functionality of grid and leaderboards. these are populated with json internally. How i can capture user score/variables and populate it at run time?

> is it possible? --- Need a demo

> if not then, why it is there?

> i have bought your bundles and items

> thanks

There's a demo project in the folder that shows how you can make a leaderboard using the gridview and the scrollview.

i earlier said that it is loading internal json file, which is totally useless !

please let me know how to load data from external url for all the users. if it cannot its a useless piece of work. if you can provide me a working demo otherwise i will be looking for refund.

hope you understand the meaning of leaderboards!

• > > need to know the functionality of grid and leaderboards. these are populated with json internally. How i can capture user score/variables and populate it at run time?

> > is it possible? --- Need a demo

> > if not then, why it is there?

> > i have bought your bundles and items

> > thanks

>

> There's a demo project in the folder that shows how you can make a leaderboard using the gridview and the scrollview.

i earlier said that it is loading internal json file, which is totally useless !

please let me know how to load data from external url for all the users. if it cannot its a useless piece of work. if you can provide me a working demo otherwise i will be looking for refund.

hope you understand the meaning of leaderboards!

You can load external data from your backend using the Ajax object.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)