How do I Publish to Google Play Store. I AM STUCK

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I get this error every time Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

Where is this located when trying to export in Construct 3? I keep adding the one it wants, but construct 3 keeps changing it when trying to upload the file to Google Play Store.

This was so much easier when uploading APK files now this looks like one giant headache. Thank you if anyone has an answer on how to fix this

Ok looks like Construct 3 has no support to help walk through the new way to publish on Google Play Store, so I am just wasting my money with the Construct 3 subscription, I am going in circles with Google play console and very little to go on in the out-datated Construct 3 manual, this AAB crap is annoying

along with build failed errors when trying any and all numbers/codes I find related to my accounts. I am almost done with this software forever

there is no info and just a blank error

can some one tell me if number 1 is generated from Play console or do I make something up? Same goes for number 2 in the image below

ANOTHER FAILED BUILD NO ERROR CODE, THIS ATTEMPT ONLINE WITH NOTHING CHECKED FOR THE DUPLICATE IMAGES AND AS IS AND NOT SIMPLE, OFFLINE VERSION AT LEAST IT WOULD CREATE THE FILE, ONLINE IS NOT WORKING

Can someone tell me what to use in Number 1 and number 2 in the image below? Do I create something random or is this generated in Google Play Console Dev page somewhere? if so WHERE What Tab should I look under?

Online construct.net FAILS TO BUILD, but offline desktop version does create the AAB file with the Same settings and info I used ONLINE. I feel Construct 3 is Broken online when creating the aab file

Now I am stuck again is there a direct answer to this what am I missing, why did construct 3 change these numbers? Google Play Console will not let me upload an APK, but the aab file does not work, PLEASE FIX CONSTRUCT 3 or at least tell me what I am doing wrong. I am more and more reconsidering learning another software and leaving Construct 3 in the rear view mirror. I can not pay for a service that has no support and the instructions are not clear to me. I am stuck just trying to upload to Play Console Store. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL

same error

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

ok now I am having a 0oath issue (non related to Construct 3) I get everything working with 0oath and then go back into play console and it does not work after I coded my website in wordpress and verified it and cloud service accepts it, but then Play Console does not confirm (I can't blame Construct for the mess that Google Play console created, but the signing i DO blame Construct 3) I have limited time, recently one of my uncles passed away visiting Germany, and I need to fly from California to Portugal for his funeral and I am almost out of time to figure this out with Construct 3, I am not getting any solutions or suggestions, this is terrible customer support

• I will keep p

osting on this this thread until I get a complete understanding of this. I am fixing the OAuth

• I went back and forth between Play Console and Google cloud services to get the Oauth to create a store listed ID. Now I am guessing I need to figure where to place that link when creating the aab in Construct 3 for the aab file to upload correctly? I think I might have the correct place for the Play Store I just created with Oauth address ID

• I am almost sure "KEY ALIAS" is just the name of the game or app and NOT the actual address assigned to Google Play Store from The Cloud Oauth link I created. Keystore password? Before I think this was a password that the user creates. THIS IS NOT CLEAR TO ME ANY MORE. I have not published in a couple of years and need to refresh my memory, but the information about this has not been updated and is too confusing for me to follow in the user manual.

• Is this the SAME "KEYSTORE PASSWORD" That I just created in the file it generated? Or is this somehow related to Google Play Console, I HAVE NO CLUE. I am just going to type the password that I just made up for the "Keystore" file that it created

• There is an issue with Construct 3 Online, it works about 1/3 of the time when loading a project for the first time after opening it up and logging in, and the Desktop Construct 3 app works faster and exports in a few minutes less than the Online version

• ONLINE BUILD FAILED, SWITCHING TO DESKTOP VERSION, CONSTRUCT 3 IS HORRIBLE AGAIN NO REASON WHY JUST AN EMPTY LOG ENTRY FIX THIS PLEASE. APPLICATION FAILED AGAIN ON DESKTOP VERSION

Possible on the Construct 3 Server end

• Application Failed again Desktop Version NO ERROR CODE NOTHING TO GO BY, NO CLUE WHAT TO FIX. CONSTRUCT 3 WASTING MY TIME AGAIN

FAILED TO BUILD AGAIN

was semi working the other day same file and info, only changes are the Oauth play store link.. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE BLANK ERROR IS FIX THIS PLEASE CONSTRUCT 3

Client ID is correct also

GOOGLE PLAY STORE CLIENT ID

where to find:

construct.net/out

I only made 1 change to the "Keystore Password" and now Construct 3 is creating the aab file so I can upload

• CONCLUSION: THIS IS NOT WORKING AND THIS IS A FRIGGIN NIGHTMARE WITH NO SUPPORT AND THE INFO ONLINE TO DO THIS IS NOT CLEAR TO ME AND IT ALL LOOKS OUTDATED

• I GAVE UP ON TRYING AND STARTED A NEW UPLOAD, I DID NOT GET THAT PREVIOUS SSH ERROR BUT INSTEAD I GET THIS B.S

I looked this up and it is recommended to build with the LATEST BETA version online in construct 3 to bring the API level up, trying this next

BUILD FAILED 2X ONLINE NOW AND I DO NOT WANT TO UPDATE TO A BETA VERSION ON THE PC

I AM GOING TO TRY TO SWITCH TO THE BETA VERSION 305 AND TRY AGAIN

MORE WASTING MY TIME

TRYING AGAIN ON BETA VERSION 306 WITH COMPRESSED IMAGES (THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN MATTER SHAMO ON YOU CONSTRUCT 3)

FAILED TO BUILD BETA V307 AND VERSION 306

• STILL BROKEN CONSTRUCT 3 ON DESKTOP, ONLINE VERSION 306,307 BETA AND CURRENT STABLE BUILD ALL FAIL TO BUILD WHEN IT WAS KINDA WORKING BEFORE NOW IT IS TOTALLY MESSED UP AND NOT BUILDING... i am not running any anti virus, and 1 last attempt that I can think of, I am turning off all adblockers online and disabling all protections online

• I closed Firefox and the desktop version of construct3, I ran CCleaner, turned off malwarebytes in the browser no anti virus / adblockers running BETA version 306 did make the build with the SAME INFO for android signed app AAB SAME INFO FOR the KEY FILE...

I will know in a few minutes if this uploads to Play Console

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • another failure in google play console

is there a solution that is easy to follow step by step? ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME

• I think I am getting closer to fixing this issue, I added my emails to the Cloud accounts (console play kept re-directing to one of my other emails account and I never changed this but something did change this) so now if it re-directs to that email account it is listed as the "owner" and should be able to create the correct credentials to publish the AAB correctly (my theory) here is the location for any one with similar problems:

console.cloud.google.com/cloud-resource-manager

this should log into your dev account owner page for your cloud account for people with this issue

• Getting closer, I just created another project file in Google cloud and re-linked the website / YouTube videos / privacy act policies. What I am thinking is just created another OAuth and try to force it into google play console somehow (I do not see any suggestions with easy instructions, so it is what it is I guess, NO ideas for a long term paying customer of Construct 3?)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)