How do I Publish to Google Play Store. I AM STUCK

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Update I got an email response from Google Cloud service, and they gave me a NEW project ID to place in the Google Play Store Plugin for Construct 3 for it to be recognized when uploading to Google Play Console. I will know in a few minutes of wasting more time

• I received an email from Google Cloud and the assigned a new ID to use in Construct ... Creating the build now with the same info with the id change

• WAY TO NICE NEW BUILD CONGRATS CONSTRUCT 3 !!!!!NEW LEVEL!!!!!!

UPDATE MORE OFTEN, I REALLY NEED TO WASTE MORE TIME

• Getting closer, I guess Construct servers might have been busy the 1st attempt today

• I did not click outside the box after I pasted the new id in there, so Construct 3 did not accept the inset of the pasted text (this issue is on me) but I tried again 3x and it is not blank now, Construct 3 needs to fix this same error in the new stable build, I am going to try the desktop version since the online version is NOT working for the Google Play Store Button information text input section

• last attempt, Construct 3 FAILED TO BUILD, tried online/offline (tried several versions) BETA AND STABLE ALL FAILED TO BUILD. I hope that they are fixing this on the Construct 3 end, I have tested by trying to build versions that had no construct 3 build issues before. IS THE CONSTRUCT 3BUILD SERVER WORKING OR IS THERE MAINTENANCE GOIN ON? This would be good to know, so I can just walk away if it will be pointless to try to publish on Play Store... This is a Truly Horrible experience with Construct 3 today

• Ok there was some log info with the last build failure: it went on about "Cordova" and IOS, the problem I have I do not have them in this project, the only plugins I am using are "Browser" to close the game (no game saves) and Google Play plugin and I was trying to build an Android not an IOS game for publishing that the error suggested

• I never got this error before why did it decide to add Cordova by itself? I did not put this in there, this happened when I tried to build an aab file that was working on previous versions (but getting errors in Play console when uploading) Something new is broken now in the BUILD end? if they are fixing the problem, then Construct 3 should display a message that the server will be down for a few hours?

• I copied the entire error, and by the way thank you for better error reporting, I do like this. I saw a couple of items I could change in the project, so I am trying to Build this again

• I am lost again another build failed on the recent online Stable release of Construct 3, I took out a "-" that was in the title, there are no spaces or inapropriate characters that I see, (just regular letters and numbers without spaces in the project, it will not build, i could load in a working previous save project, to try t tackle the Play Conslole and Cloud Console issues, but this is tiring when it fails to build every time in thistable version

I have to clue how to fix this issue. I hope this is a fixable issue, all I want to do is just publish to Google Play store like I did in the past and walk away for a few days. ANY suggestions would be appreciated and usefull, Thank you if any one responds

• I took out the "-" and still build fails

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok I remember reading years ago to click "use loader layout" construct, (personally I would rather see my artwork in the loading screen) maybe something is stopping it there, trying another build to see if it is fixed, and I am also clicking compress images and advanced for this android aab file build attempt. It is just time-consuming "minifying the script" and waiting more time to see if it builds this time after this I can only think of one thing at this time would be to change the game / project name/info to only small case letters without any uppercase letters with no spaces or underlines?

I JUST DID THE ABOVE AND SAME CORDOVA ERROR But the inappropriate character error is gone.

ANY IDEAS ANY-ONE? Am I missing something with this new Stable Release of Construct 3?

• I am scrapping that project file, a previous version that I need to add the changes to looks like it is working. What I did was to close Construct 3 thinking something was not connecting online and opened up a new widow, and uploaded a previous working file to see if it would export, it did create the APK and aab file, I will get back to this tomorrow to try to finish the Play Store Console upload, when I get this working I will make a step-by-step tutorial for each box with correct descriptions for people like me to easily upload to Google Play Store.

• On a personal note I save my work on a regular basis and every time I save the projects under different file names ie....(ProjectName1-1....ProjectName1-2...etc) I am up to version 20-4 for this project that i am trying to publish on Google Play Store (this will happen because it is dedicated to a friend that recently passed away that enjoyed testing and light programming these games we created). Enjoy the day, everyone that is reading and following this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)