Problem with Google Familie Policy

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi.

I have a problem and dont know how to solve. At this time te solutions i have found online applies to games with code to modify, I dont know how to do it in Construct if it si possible. The "MobileAdvert" plugin have no settings about it, and i already setted the app in Admob as "G".

But i still receive this:

===================================================

Issue found: Families ad format requirements

Your app contains ads that don’t comply with our Families ad format requirements. For example, we don’t allow:

Ads or offers for in-app purchases that aren’t clearly distinguishable from your app content, including but not limited to offerwalls and immersive ads experiences. For example, your app contains an ad that isn’t clearly labeled, or your app contains an ad that’s stylistically similar to the game interface.

Issue details

We found an issue in the following area(s):

Version code 1000103

To bring your app into compliance, follow these steps:

To resolve this issue, remove any violating ad content before submitting an app update.

Make sure your app uses a version of the Families Self-Certified Ads SDKs listed in the program. For details, refer to the “Format requirements” section of the Families Ads and Monetization policy.

================================================

Please Help. And sure im not the only one

• Hello KaioGamesDev, how are you?

Normally they send an image together in the notification email, at the given URL or Google Play Console.

Reading:

"Ads or offers for in-app purchases that aren't clearly distinguishable from your app content, including but not limited to offeringwalls and immersive ads experiences. For example, your app contains an ad that isn't clearly labeled, or your app contains an ad that's stylistically similar to the game interface."

Possible causes of this problem are:

- Interactive ads. But if you just AdMob and put a G rating you won't have this problem, the app will pull appropriate advertisements.

-If it's a banner, try to make it not look like the game content.

- You are possibly showing the ad after the user clicks a button (which is normal) and are conveying the idea of continuity of the game. A tip to make it clear to the user that you are leaving your game to show an ad would be to take them to a black screen with a circular progress bar for about 2 seconds and then show the ad.

Look at Google's own content. He is quite rich. Search for example: interstitial ads best practices google.

I hope that by reading this your problem has already been resolved.

• Thanks.

They meant MY own ads publiciting my other games :P

• ...but now the problem is:

-----------------------------------------------------------

We’ve identified that your app or an SDK in your app transmits device identifier(s) from children or users of unknown age that do not comply with our Families Policy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Again, admob at G, no other SDK, just the C3 Mobileadvert

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello again,

I was already waiting for you to return with this error.

In Apps for children (Where you don't want tracking) you need to add <uses-permission android:name="com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID" tools: node="remove"/> in AndroidManifest.xml.

It's even easy for someone with time to implement a plugin for this task, but you can do this process by exporting to Android Studio. By exporting you have the advantage of removing <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" /> which is added by default in cordova and which your App possibly does not use.

Take a look at this other topic, I posted some images there, making it easier.

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/remove-ad-id-permission-178390

I hope it helps. Then let me know if you succeeded.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)