html5 to apk

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • I am using a HTML5 exported game and trying to compile an APK using cordova. The build is getting compiled but I see only a black screen and background music when the app loads.

Also get the alert initially which says Game cannot be played without being hosted.

• Let's try "Signed Release APK" and create your own Key Store.

Then load it with your Key Name(Alias), Key Store Password and Key Password.

• Thanks, I managed to build a working APK yesterday. Goes full screen works fine. Just the ADMOB doesnt work. I guess will have to exclude thr cocoon plugin from HTML5 and incorporate ADMOB plugin in android studio. Has anyone done it already?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Why don't you use Mobile Advert plugin (native in C3)?

• Ok. I can try that. The thing is that I am using a purchased HTML5 game project. This project contains cocoon plugins for AD. They don't work. And also because cocoon is not available for construct 3, I'am unable to open the project using construct3.

Thus I wanted to figure out a way to include ADMOB using Android studio.

But, while cordova is able to build an APK file which is functional, Android studio keep shooting an error for the same project.

"ERROR: Manifest merger failed : uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 1 cannot be smaller than version 19 declared in library [__tested_artifact__::CordovaLib] C:\admobtrial3\platforms\android\CordovaLib\build\intermediates\library_manifest\debug\AndroidManifest.xml as the library might be using APIs not available in 1

Suggestion: use a compatible library with a minSdk of at most 1,

or increase this project's minSdk version to at least 19,

or use tools:overrideLibrary="org.apache.cordova" to force usage (may lead to runtime failures)"

Tried everything but unable to resolve this.

I'll delete the cocoon plugins somehow using construct2 then save the project and open it in construct3.

Phew!! Not a programmer by profession so a huge workaround at many levels :-)

• Using HTML5 exports on mobile is not supported. You must use the Android or iOS export options.

• I am using it to export apk

But adding mobile advert plugin is crashing the app.

Verified 3 times.

So I deleted the mobile advert plugin.

But a new issue noticed, now the app is not getting installed...

• On 2nd thoughts. Will Ultimate ADs plugin be better than the in built mobile advert plugin which is making the app crash?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)