How do I Make It So My Font Is Kept After Exporting?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • I don't know if I need to use sprite fonts instead but how do I make it so the font I use is kept on other people's pcs?

Tagged:

• https://www.construct.net/en/make-games/manuals/construct-3/plugin-reference/text

The Text object can display text using a font in your project. Note that there are not many built-in fonts common to all computers. Instead you can import web fonts for use with the Text object.

Using web fonts

Follow these steps to use a custom web font in the Text object.

Locate a web font to use, in WOFF or WOFF2 format. There are some web services that list web fonts. (Be sure to check the web font license to ensure you use it correctly.)

Download the .woff or .woff2 file for the web font.

In the Project Bar, right-click the Fonts folder and select Import fonts.

Import the .woff or .woff2 file you downloaded previously. This will add the web font file as a project file.

Select a Text object in the Layout View, and click the button next to the Font property in the Properties Bar.

In the Font Picker dialog, pick the web font you imported from the second drop-down list (under Or pick a web font from this project), and click OK.

The Text object will now be displaying the custom web font in the Layout View. Since the web font is bundled with your project, it will be available on any platform.

• Sorry for not reading the documentation ): My bad.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No need for an apologize, it's hard to find if you don't know where to look.

My answer wasn't meant to be an accusation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)